Exchange is a responsive multipurpose theme. It comes with awesome support, advanced theme settings and three premium modules. If you want a theme that can be easily made unique, choose Exchange.
Exchange works seamlessly on tablets and smartphones. For seeing the responsive features in action, browse to http://xe.aye.fi with your mobile device or scan the QR code below.
Advanced theme settings
You can easily create a unique site with Exchange.
Exchange works with the Color module. You can choose from four preset color schemes (Dark Grey, Yellow, Blue and Green) or create a custom color scheme.
You can select heading, site name, slogan and body fonts from 578 Google Web Fonts and 13 web-safe fonts.
Need four footer columns instead of three? No problem. Head to the Layout section and set visible footer columns to the desired value.
You can choose the background from six patterns or upload your own. You can also choose the button color.
And much more
Toggle visibility of elements, upload a logo and a favicon and much more. If you want to have a better look at the theme settings before purchase, see below how to get an admin demo.
Three premium modules included
The LayerSlider module helps you to build awesome slideshows. Upload an image, drag it to the right place, select effects and you’re ready to go! Each slider you create will be available as a block so it can be placed into any region in the theme. LayerSlider supports videos, text and images.
The Shortcodes module adds shortcode filter to your site. With shortcodes you can easily insert slideshows, maps, buttons and other elements. The module thinks for you – for instance, when embedding a map, all you need to know is the address. No more hassle with HTML and complicated embed codes.
The Exchange module is exclusively developed for the Exchange theme. It adds field formatter for image slideshows as well as Exchange carousel Views display format for showing Views fetched content in a carousel.
For new and existing websites
Exchange comes with an installation profile and a standalone theme. You can use the standalone theme to upgrade an existing website or kickstart a new website with the installation profile.
The installation profile comes with all the essential modules and follows a stable module only policy. It also has sample content for learning how to build websites with Exchange.
Quick and Comprehensive SupportI will get back to you within 24 hours should you need any help with Exchange. Average reply time is between two and three hours. You can either contact me by leaving a comment on Themeforest or sending email to email@example.com.
Want to give Exchange a try before purchasing? Request an admin demo.You never know how the theme will work in your case before purchasing it. Until now – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Exchange demo” as the subject and I’ll set up an admin demo for you.
What people say about Exchange and support
Excellent and fast support. Would definitely purchase from laurikar again. - CDSam
Thank you writing this awesome theme, you saved me a ton of time. You rock! - Evan Oliver
The Exchange theme is really great, and provides some cool features. I did need some help when I first installed the theme, and Lauri responded very quickly and got my problem resolved. I would happily recommend this to my friends. - Peter McAndrew
Amazing, good quality installation profile. Not to many modules, but just a few, well known, well supported modules. Nice template with lots of settings. The whole package is worth the money. - mdegeus
I am really happy with your template, and I think the $45,- is a bargain for this. - Martijn de Geus
Great, flexible theme. Support is impressive. Lauri replied to my questions in record time, along with screenshots and easy-to-follow explanations. – damatera
Exchange has been featured as one of the best premium responsive Drupal themes of 2014 at Artful Club.
Update history:Version 1.3.0 – June 4th, 2013
- replaced the theme layer LayerSlider implementation with the LayerSlider module - added visible footer columns (1-4) configuration - added responsive menu configuration - fixed a bug in the Shortcodes module that caused transparent Views dialog - fixed a bug that caused Glyphicons disappearing - fixed notices that were appearing when E_STRICT error reporting was onVersion 1.2.6 – May 27th, 2013
- fixed the responsive navigation swiping bug - made color of shortcode accordion icons configurable with the Exchange color settings - added site name and slogan to typography settings - fixed font weight problem in the typography setting - made shortcode videos, Google Maps and Slideshares responsive (re-save your content)Version 1.2.5 – May 13th, 2013
- fixed responsive layout issuesVersion 1.2.4 – May 1st, 2013
- fixed a bug in the installation profile which caused slider to disappear and a couple of undefined index errorsVersion 1.2.3 – April 29th, 2013
- toggled accordion icons - added width and height settings to sliderVersion 1.2.2 – April 22th, 2013
- made branding area to expand when there is no content on the header region - added site name text color to the color settings - restyled maintenance page - improved search form styling - updated documentationVersion 1.2.1 – April 13th, 2013
- fixed a link color bug in the Color module implementation - updated installation profile modulesVersion 1.2 – April 9th, 2013
- improved integration with the Color module - made responsive navigation to work without Twitter Bootstrap - cleaned CSS filesVersion 1.1 – March 26th, 2013
- added shortcodes - fixed bugs in the LayerSlider 3 implementation - updated documentation