An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, ricci_gdf, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from ricci_gdf:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Theme support will be provided by our profile’s feedback form. We will try our best, to reply to your posts/emails within 2 business days. We’re in UTC/GMT +2.
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Please sign in to contact this author.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it change any of Magento Core Files?
No. It doesn’t change any of Mage Core Files.
How can I remove the ”?___store=default” from URL?
Did find a solution, and it works. To fix it you have to edit a Magento core file, but be aware of it when you are updating Magento in future:
Open “Link.php” in app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Block/Widget/Link.php
GOTO Line 91: $this->_href = $this->_href . $symbol . “___store=” . $store->getCode();
And change it to: $this->_href = $this->_href;
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.