Extensio is a clean, modern and Powerful Professional Premium WordPress Theme suitable for any kind of corporate / business website. It comes with an impressive jQuery homepage slider with unlimited possibilities and options.
Extensio also comes with 18 page layouts showcasing all the design flexibility your theme has to offer, including Columns, Tabs, Toggle Box, Button Styles, multiple Div layouts and much more.
For your convenience Extensio comes with Wide and Boxed skins and 5 color styles to choose from. Infinite Design Options in Extensio Control Panel. Create your own unique design!
Whether you are a WordPress pro or just a beginner, you’ll have absolutely no problems at all working with this theme.
Last Update – Responsive Version
The Extensio WordPress Theme is Responsive now.
Key Theme Features
- SEO optimized code
- Localization support
- Wide and Boxed skins
- Amazing CMS functionality
- Infinite design options
- Full control over body typography, headings, links
- Background images uploader
- Filterable Portfolio
- Unlimited Portfolio pages
- Unlimited Blog pages
- 50+ useful shortcodes
- Unlimited sidebars
- Hide the footer and subfooter for each page
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Clean and Table-less code
- 5 Color variations
- jQuery drop-down multi-level menu
- Lightbox (prettyPhoto) support with images and videos
- 18 unique page layouts
- 2 PHP contact layouts with AJAX validation and reCaptcha
- Custom footers
- Use 1, 2, 3, 4 columns in the footer. Also can be used 1/3+2/3, 2/3+1/3 and other 5 variations.
- Options add custom footer for each page separately
- Options to disable footer and subfooter from entire site
- Options to disable footer and subfooter for each page separately
- 5 Sliders – with option to set the slider height
- Revolution Slider by
- Nivo Slider
- Piecemaker2 3D slider
- Accordion Slider
- CarouFredSel Slider
- Static Image instead the Slider
- Video player instead the Slider
- Useful shortcotdes
- Info Boxes
- Pricing table
- Video (YouTube, Vimeo, DailyMotion)
- Google Maps
- Contact Form
- Styled Lists
- Section Titles
- 7 Portfolio layouts with pagination
- One Column Portfolio
- Two Columns Portfolio
- Three Columns Portfolio
- Four Columns Portfolio
- Filterable Two Columns Portfolio
- Filterable Three Columns Portfolio
- Filterable Four Columns Portfolio
- 4 Blog layouts with pagination + 2 single post layouts
- Integrated Google map in contact layouts
- Quality source code, nicely formatted and commented to make editing this theme as easy as possible.
- All PSD Source Files for further customization
- Supports all major browsers (IE7/8/9, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari)
- Extensive User Manual
- Dummy XML file included
- and so much more…
Version 2.0 (released 11 August 2014)
- Extensio Responsive Theme
Version 1.3.0 (released 17 June 2013)
- Was upgraded the twitter updates to Twitter API 1.1
Version 1.2.0 (released 05 March 2013)
- Was added in the admin panel – set the font size for inner pages intro section.
- Was added the parametter active_tabid for [tabs] shortcode.
- Was added the 5 columns shortcode [one_fifth]...[/one_fifth].
- Was fixed the Twitter issue.
- Was fixed the multilevel submenu.
- Was fixed the intro page color.
- Was fixed the submenu font size.
- Was added the image shortcode in help file.
Version 1.1.0 (released 07 June 2012)
- New – Full control over body typography, headings, links – set your font name, size, color and color on hover (for links)
- New – Added 10 new common web fonts to choose from the fonts list
- New – Added option to set the body color (now the theme can be turn into dark version for example)
- New – Added option to set slider height
- New – Added option to set the video player height on homepage slider
- New – Added 2 new sortable portfolio templates – 2 columns and 4 columns
- New – Added new option to hide the category link in portfolio page templates
- New – Added new option for [latestwork] shortcode to show works from specified category
- New – Added second type of single post layout and option to select the post type in admin panel
- New – Full control over the meta (author, date, category, comments, social networks) in blog page templates
- New – Full control over the meta (author, date, category, comments, social networks) in single blog post
- New – Added navigation (next, previous) in single post page
- New – Added navigation (next, previous) in portfolio details page
- New – Added new shortcode, the latest portfolio shortcode [latestwork2] with category id parameter to show works from specified category
- Was added the Documentation directly in admin panel
Extensio version 1.0.2 (released 25 May 2012)
- Was fixed the OneByOne Slider function when title or description are empty
- Were fixed the accordion tabs
- Was fixed the menu when is used the default menu created from pages
- Was fixed the pagination if the Blog is as front page
- Were fixed author links in blog pages to be SEO links
- Were fixed shortcodes [latestpost] and [latestpost2]
- Were corrected a few grammatical errors in control panel
- Was fixed the YouTube and Vimeo video links in [latestwork] shortcode and in all portfolio templates
Extensio version 1.0.1 (released 18 May 2012)
- Was fixed the pot file.
- Was fixed a small bug in OneByOne slider description.
- Was fixed the FeedBurner Newsletter widget.
Sources and Credits
We’ve used the following lightbox, images, icons or other files as listed.