An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, THBThemes, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from THBThemes:
Support requests submitted via either comments on the item’s page on ThemeForest, or via email, will all be redirected to the forum. Support is intended to be for bugs issues only, and we do not offer guidance for theme modifications, WordPress or plugin related stuff.Our support services do not cover the following areas:
- theme graphic modifications or involving adding new features not present in the theme
- customization of theme features to match specific individual requirements
Concerning problems related to specific plugins, we’ll offer compatibility support as long as the issue is theme-related only (we can’t fix incompatibilities between plugins).
How to ask for support
- Please specify the version of the product (eg. 1.3.2)
- If possible, please specify if you’re hosted on a Linux server or on a Windows server. This is not strictly required, but in some circumstances this makes the difference.
- Provide a list of plugins you’ve used in your installation. If a plugin is somehow conflicting with the product, we’ll then be able to identify it and possibly fix the compatibility issue.
- If it’s a rendering issue, please tell us what’s your browser of choice, comprehensive of its version (e.g. Google Chrome 14, Safari 5.1, Firefox 7 etc.)
- If you see an error message, copy the entire error message and paste it in your text. Most of the times, this will be more than sufficient for us to identify the problem.
In order to maximize your chances of getting your issue sorted out, remember that we reply to support questions during working weekdays (monday through friday), within working hours (8am – 5pm GMT). We’ll answer all the questions, with our own times explained above.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.