UPDATE 3 .3 (Sep 29, 2011)
- Dual slider image resize fix (home.php), backslashes are displayed to escape quotes – eg: I\’m (send.php)
FactoryWP is a clean and professional theme, perfect for all types of business, companies and personal web sites. This template is tested in all common browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, IE7 and IE8 .
HTML /CSS validate
FactoryWP has 8 color variations (blue, orange, gold, green, magento, aquamarine, purple and red) with 2 different skins (light and dark)
Features you can find in Factory template
- Valid HTML /CSS, fully tableless design
- WordPress3.0 menu support
- Several Pages templates:
- 3 different Index Page: Cycle Slideshow, Nivo Slideshow, Dual Slider
- About Page
- Elements Page
- Fullwidth Page
- Services Page
- Portfolio page: 2 Columns, 3 Columns, 4 Columns (with Filterable and Sortable effect)
- Portfolio single page
- Gallery Page
- Blog Page
- Single Blog Page
- Contact Page
- jQuery Effect:
- Cycle Slideshow
- Nivo Slideshow
- Dual Slider
- Jquery Dropdown menu
- Smooth Scroll to Top
- Toggle effect
- Tab effect
- Filterable effect on portfolio page
- Sortable effect on portfolio page
- Gallerific effect on portfolio single page
- Image view with PrettyPhoto
- Fully working PHP contact form
- Cufon font – image replacement
- Documentation file
- 2.5 Fixed bug with 1st page link in osme layouts. Updated prettyPhoto (so latest jQuery is used) and timthumb. Portfolio subcategories are now ordered by slug.
- 2.3 WordPress 3.1 fix. We are using jQuery 1.3.2. instead of default 1.4.4. because our version of prettyPhoto wont work with 1.4.
- 2.2 Users can choose pages (not only articles) for home page sections.
- 2.1 Page with sidebar fixed id of twitter div. Portfolio single – if link url is empty no button is shown
- 2.0 Footer section is managed via widgets. Added image sets for PrettyPhoto. On home page you can select latest post from any category for middle articles.
- 1.5 Removed unnecessary content from cufon.js and use wp loop for custom articles on home page
- 1.4 Changed order of sorting articles on home page from ASC to DESC . If comments aren’t allowed on the page, number of comments won’t be displayed. Also fixed comments numbering on home page. Added blocquote style and remove “em” from css reset
- 1.3 Included blogger.js file, so twitter language constants can be translated. Fixed title on gallery thumbs page.
- 1.2 Fixed bug with menu higlighting when selecting blog single post. Cycle slider stops on hover.
- 1.1 Fixed some minor bugs mentioned on ThemeForest discussion board
- 3.2 New code for style switching (Safari 5.1 fix)
- 3.1 cufon fix in IE9
- 3.0 vt_resize fix, video shortcode
- 2.9 No more timthumb.php. Added link to slide in Dual Slider. You can use imgborder class on pages.
- 2.8 (Mar 30th) Error in header.php. Only this file is changed.
- 2.7 (Mar 25th) Gallerrific error on blog single page. Images on blog single page are opened with prettyPhoto (lightbox) effect (rel=”prettyPhoto”). Added search.php which fixes the bug with pagination on search. Add categories and pages and posts to be excluded from search.
- 2.6 Portoflio single comment bug fixed. Front page hover bug fixed.
- Footer section is managed via widgets. Added 4 new image sets for PrettyPhoto (pop-up styles). On home page you can select latest post from any category for middle articles.
- Update instructions: deactivate theme, delete files, upload new zip file. All settings (from FactoryWP Options page) will be saved. Go to widgets and populate Footer_1st_box – Footer_4th_box