An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by ThemeLan
Additional information from ThemeLan:
Note: All of support related activities will remain stop from 28 July 2014 to 05 August 2014 instant. We are sorry for temporary inconvenience.Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- Payments are required for all Custom services
Note: When You through an email for Support, if you do not add Subject of an email, Then an email isn’t count.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.
|Created||8 June 13|
|Last Update||9 August 13|
|Compatible Browsers||IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome|
|Software Version||Joomla 2.5.9, Joomla 2.5.8, Joomla 2.5.7, Joomla 2.5.5, Joomla 2.5|
|Compatible With||VirtueMart 2.0.x, Bootstrap 2.3.x, Bootstrap 2.2.2, Bootstrap 2.2.1|
|ThemeForest Files Included||PHP Files, CSS Files, JS Files|
|Tags||Responsive virtuemart theme, bootstrap, clean ecommerce template, css3, ecommerce template, elegant template, fashion, fashion virtuemart, gantry template, html5, joomla, virtuemart mobile template, virtuemart shop, virtuemart template, virtuemart theme|