An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, bwsm, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from bwsm:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
Menu is displayed wrong? (or font color or size in theme option don’t work)
You need to create a menu in wp-admin > Appearance > Menus The menu in footer will be displayed correctly
The height radio of image inserted in post is not right.
You need to set the image height value as auto:
How to use AdRotate plugin in theme?
1) Go to http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/adrotate/ download and install the AdRotate plugin.
2) After active the plugin, you’ll find the AdRotate in leftbar of wp-admin.
Click “Manage Ads” / “Add new”
<a href="%link%"><img src="%image%" /></a>You need enter a link. This is a image ad, you also need to upload a image.
click save Ad.
4) You would notice there is the adcode, you could copy and paster it in to post content or template :
If you want to display Ad in all post content, please paste the php adcode like:
<div style="margin-left:20px;"><?php echo adrotate_ad(2); ?></div>paste into single.php before:
<ul class="like_icon_intip insingle clearfix" />
How to active light box in content page?
1) Click “Add media”, the media window will popup 2) Select the image, select “Media file” in “Link to” selector
3) Click insert the post, update post Note: same with inserting gallery
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.