An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, kubasto, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through this item’s comments.
Additional information from kubasto:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
If you need to contact me directly, please use contact form on my profile page.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to update theme?
The best method would be: upload all files to your server, replacing the old ones. No data nor settings will be lost (unless you’ve made some custom changes to the files by yourself before).
My audio files doesn’t play to the end / are cut off. Why?
It’s probably because the audio file has a variable bitrate, and the old JWPlayer (which is included to the WooTumlog) doesn’t deal with that very well.
You can easily update the player:
1. Download the latest version from this site.
2. Unpack, find the player.swf file and upload it to the \wp-content\plugins\woo-tumblog\functions folder on your server (replace the old one).
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.