Introducing FEARLESS: A bold, modern, and fully Responsive Premium WordPress Magazine Theme with an amazing array of features.
Excellent, well-designed, flexible theme all around, but the support is especially good. Very fast, very thorough. My best-ever purchase on ThemeForest. – beades
It’s the best blog/magazine style theme I’ve ever used. – digitaldiva77
This is a fantastic theme with an exceptionally high level of support. Top marks from me. – Pete
Theme is excellent – clean, appealing, and very user friendly. Tutorials particularly helpful for 1st time users. – flapdog
This theme is great, easy and fast to set up and it’s just looking awesome! – evasive
This really is a beautiful, professional and versatile theme. Really nice work guys. – JustineAntoinette
Anyone looking to buy this theme?? It’s awesome! It loads fast. Has great features but isn’t so complicated you can’t figure it out. There is a good tutorial to get you started. The developers are open to feature suggestions. AND, the support is great. – Yycmerry
Take your site to the next level with one of the most powerful WordPress magazine themes on the market. Fearless features a modular drag-and-drop homepage layout, multiple blogroll styles, multiple theme layouts, and an incredible number of premium features and custom widgets. Fearless has also been designed to be as easy-to-use as possible, so setup is a breeze. And to top it all off, it’s backed by some of the best support in the industry.
No matter what your level of experience, Fearless is the perfect theme to make your site stand out from the crowd.
Check out our solid 5-star reviews:
Fully Responsive, Mobile-Optimized, and Retina-display Ready
Don’t leave any of your visitors behind. Fearless is fully responsive, and looks great on all kind of devices and screen sizes, all the way from widescreen desktops, down to tiny smartphone displays. On top of that, it’s fully Retina-display ready, so your text and images will look absolutely gorgeous!
Drag-and-drop Modular Homepage Layouts
Building advanced layouts has never been easier. Simply drag-and-drop the included layout widgets to create your own unique, fully responsive modular layouts.
Multiple Blogroll Styles
In addition to the modular layouts, Fearless includes a total of 5 different blogroll styles.
Fearless lets you change the layout style, featured slider, accent color, fullscreen background image, and custom sidebar on a category-by-category basis, giving you complete create freedom for your category pages.
Responsive Advertising System Built-in
Making money from your site just doesn’t get any easier or more convenient! Fearless includes a responsive image ad widget, which allows you to place image ads in any widget area, and your ads will be made responsive, automatically.
Retina-ready Responsive Header Image
We think this is super cool, and we know you will too: You can add a full-width responsive header image to your site, and you can even make it retina-display compatible! Image how your site will look with a full-width Retina header image…
Touch-enabled Retina-ready Responsive Post Sliders and Galleries Built-In
Showcase your recent or featured posts in gorgeous retina-ready responsive post and category sliders, which are touch-enabled for mobile devices. In addition, gallery-format posts feature Retina responsive featured galleries as well.
13 Custom Sidebar Widgets
Fearless is loaded with custom sidebar widgets, 13 in all, and that’s not even counting the homepage layout module widgets! From recent posts with thumbnail images, to popular posts, to top-rated posts, and everything in between, you’ve got all the tools built-in to create a truly custom site.
Search Engine Optimized and Future-Proof
Built with clean, semantic, and fully search engine optimized HTML5 and CSS3 code, all you need to do is add great content!
Built-in Review System with Multiple Styles
Create a review site using the advanced built-in review system, or turn it off if you don’t need it – it’s your choice! You can specify review criteria three ways: in stars, points, or percentages.
Live Theme Customizer
Supporting the new and super-cool WordPress Live Theme Customizer, you can preview the various theme settings LIVE! In addition, you can preview your site live with any of the included Google Webfont presets, so you can easily see how the different fonts will look with your content.
Fearless comes with lots of options for building social interaction with your visitors. To start with, you can place links to your social profiles in the top bar, in the branded footer widget, and anywhere in your sidebar using the built-in widgets. In addition, Fearless features a vertical floating social sharing bar that allows visitors to post your articles to their various social profiles.
Unlimited Fullscreen Background Images
Fearless lets you set a global fullscreen background image, and override it on any category page, if desired.
With individual sidebar areas for the homepage, posts, pages, and categories, you can easily customize your sidebars for different parts of your site. In addition, you can create your own custom sidebars for any post, page, and category. However, if you don’t need multiple sidebars, you don’t have to use them – we’ve made it easy for you to use only one sidebar across the entire site if you wish.
WordPress, Facebook, or Disqus Comments
With support for WordPress, Facebook, or Disqus comments, you’ll have the tools built-in to build visitor loyalty and increased interaction.
RTL Language Support
Fearless includes an RTL stylesheet, for support of right-to-left languages such as Arabic and Hebrew.
Fearless supports the Standard, Audio, Gallery, and Video post formats, with special styling for each one.
Fearless includes all of the shortcodes you would expect from a premium theme, including columns, buttons, tabs, and much more!
Fearless’s typography is top-notch. To start with, everything is built on a modular grid based off of the Golden Ratio. Next, we’ve gone through the Google web font directory and chosen the best Google Webfonts. You can preview your font selections live using the WordPress Live Theme Customizer, and you can have different fonts for your headings and body text. Choosing a font has never been so easy, or fun!
Fully Internationalized and Translation-ready
Fearless has been designed from the ground up with translation in mind. It comes pre-packaged with a .po file containing all of the theme’s text strings, ready for translation. In addition, it’s compatible with the most popular internationalization plugins such as WPML.
Fearless is built on top of the Hybrid Core theme framework by Justin Tadlock, one of the most respected minds in the WordPress community, so you know Fearless is built on a rock-solid base.
Fearless is fully compatible with BBPress, so you can set up your own forum community on your site if you wish.
Fearless has been designed from the ground up to be as easy-to-use as possible. No longer will you need to learn a confusing, proprietary interface to build custom layouts, just drag-and-drop! You’ll love Fearless’s sensible, easy-to-understand theme options panel, which works and looks just like the rest of WordPress. Finally, we’ve gone over every theme option and considered how we can make it easier to understand and use. Spend less time fighting with your theme, and more time doing something you really enjoy!
Compatible with Your Existing Content
Fearless has been designed to work perfectly with your existing content and images, taking care to follow WordPress standards for coding and CSS. If you already have content on your site, there’s no need to go through and update each post manually in order to enable certain theme features such as responsive images.
In addition to the dead-simple setup process and easy-to-use theme options panel, we have a comprehensive documentation file included in the theme download.
Free Bug-Fixes and Updates
Theme updates and bug fixes are always free. In addition, we’re always looking for ways to make the theme better and easier to use, so we listen to and care about your feedback. We’re committed to making sure our themes are 100% compatible with the latest version of WordPress the day it’s released. We test our themes on beta versions of WordPress, so when the final version is released and your web host upgrades WordPress automatically, you won’t need to worry about any down-time from an incompatible theme
Free Support from the Theme Developers Themselves
Finally, we take support very seriously. Your satisfaction is our #1 concern, so you can be sure you’ll be well taken care of.
Full List of Features
- Drag-and-drop modular homepage layout
- 5 Homepage Layout Widgets
- Layout Module A
- Layout Module B
- Layout Module C
- Layout Module D
- Layout Module E
- 7 Theme Layouts
- Full width (no sidebars)
- Two columns, content left
- Two columns, content right
- Three columns, content left
- Three columns, content right
- Three columns, content center, primary sidebar left
- Three columns, content center, primary sidebar right
- Override Default Theme Layout on any Post, Page, or Category
- 5 Blogroll Styles
- One Column, Full-width Images
- One Columns, Half-width Images
- One Column, Small Square Images
- One Column, Thumbnail Images
- Two Columns
- Override Default Blogroll Style on any Category
- 13 Custom Widgets
- Featured Posts
- Featured Video Widget
- Popular Posts
- Recent Comments with Avatar
- Recent Galleries
- Recent Posts with Thumbnails
- Responsive Image Ad
- Social Icons
- Top Rated Posts
- Flickr Feed Widget
- Facebook Fans
- Branded Footer Widget
- Retina-display Ready
- Font Awesome Font for Retina Vector Icons
- Category Styler
- Category Blogroll Style
- Category Featured Slider
- Category Accent Color
- Category Fullscreen Background Image
- Category Custom Sidebar
- Clear Floats
- Google Map
- Social Icon
- Fully Internationalized
- .po Translation File Included
- Responsive Advertising Widget
- Live Theme Customizer Support
- Review System
- Reviews Use Same Taxonomy as Normal Posts
- Homepage Featured Posts Slider
- Category Featured Posts Slider
- Pre-definded Multiple Sidebar Support
- Default Sidebar
- Page Sidebar
- Post Sidebar
- Category Sidebar
- Header Banner Widget Area
- Secondary Sidebar for Three-column Layouts
- Unlimited Custom Sidebar Support
- Four-column Widgetized Footer
- Supports the WordPress drag-and-drop menu builder
- Three Nav Menu Locations
- Powerful Theme Options Panel
- Custom Logo Uploader
- Custom Favicon Uploader
- Full-width Responsive Header Background Image
- Editable Footer Copyright Area
- Top Bar
- Breadcrumb Trail
- Current Date
- Mini Social Icons
- Secondary Navigation Menu
- Color Settings
- Global Accent Color
- Menubar Color
- Link Color
- Link Hover Color
- Top Bar Background Color
- Footer Background Color
- Override Accent Color on any Category Page
- Override Accent Color on any Static Page
- Fullscreen Background Image
- Override Default Fullscreen Background Image on any Category
- After-post Authorbox
- After-post Related Posts Section
- WordPress or Facebook Comments
- Supports Threaded Comments
- Social Profile Fields
- Google Plus
- Typography Options
- Headings Font
- Headings Font Style
- Body Font
- Base Font Size
- Site-wide Floating Social Sharing Bar
- Custom CSS Box For Easy Customization
- WordPress Child Theme Support
- Google Analytics Code Box
- Branded Footer Widget
- Menubar Search Box
- WordPress Featured Image Support
- Missing Image Placeholder
- Post View Counts
- Smart Breadcrumb Trail Script
- Loop Pagination Script
- Option to disable the featured image on single post pages
- Option to disable the theme’s responsiveness
- Includes starter child theme for customizations
- Built on the Hybrid Core Theme Framework by Justin Tadlock
- WordPress 3.4
- PHP 5
- HTML5Shiv | @afarkas @jdalton @jon_neal @rem | MIT/GPL2 License
- normalize.css | git.io/normalize | MIT License
- backstretch | http://srobbin.com/jquery-plugins/backstretch/ | MIT License
- FitVids.js | http://fitvidsjs.com | WTFPL License (http://www.wtfpl.net/)
- Entypo Icon Font | http://www.entypo.com/ | SIL OFL License
- WooThemes Flexslider | http://www.woothemes.com/flexslider/ | GPL2 License
- hoverIntent | http://cherne.net/brian/resources/jquery.hoverIntent.html | MIT License
- superfish | http://users.tpg.com.au/j_birch/plugins/superfish/ | MIT/GPL License
- tinynav | http://tinynav.viljamis.com | MIT License
- fancybox | http://fancybox.net/ | MIT/GPL License
- ticker | http://www.jquerynewsticker.com/ | GPL2 License
- Default fullscreen background image: http://www.flickr.com/people/magnusl3d/ | Creative Commons License
All images used in the live preview are licensed under Creative Commons, and are credited on the demo page where they are used.
Images used in the live preview are not included in the theme download.
- 1.7.1 – Fixed entry meta PHP warning; fixed sidebar naming bug
content.php style.css includes/widget-areas.php languages/fearless.pot
- 1.7 – Added Disqus comments support; added blogroll homepage module; added navigation arrows to gallery lightbox; fixed mediaelement.js controls bug; updated Font Awesome; updated Options Framework; misc. CSS fixes and improvements
hybrid-core/ includes/options-framework/ comments.php font-page.php functions.php header-css.php menu-primary.php rtl.css style.css css/fearless-responsive.css includes/reviews.php includes/template-tags.php includes/theme-options.php includes/widgets-init.php includes/widgets/layout-module-e.php js/fearless.js languages/fearless.pot + images/default-header-image-mobile.jpg + includes/widgets/layout-module-blogroll.php - font-awesome
- 1.6.5 – added option to open social icon links in a new window;
added styling for pingbacks and trackbacks;
fixed issue with horizontal scrollbars;
fixed font size issue with static front page;
fixed footer widget responsiveness;
fixed issue with review stars still showing after review has been disabled
css/fearless-responsive.css includes/template-tags.php includes/widgets/branded-footer.php includes/widgets/social-icons.php languages/fearless.pot style.css
- 1.6.4 – Fixed issue with comments type theme option
includes/theme-options.php languages/fearless.pot comments.php style.css
- 1.6.3 – Posts now take on category accent color, fixed category slider issue
featured-slider.php header-css.php loop-meta.php style.css
- 1.6.2 – Minor bugfixes
style.css -Missing-Image-83x83.png -Missing-Imagefirstname.lastname@example.org +missing-image-83x83.png +email@example.com
- 1.6.1 – Minor bugfixes
- 1.6 – Bugfixes and improvements
css/fearless-responsive.css hybrid-core/ includes/reviews.php includes/template-tags.php includes/theme-options.php includes/widget-areas.php languages/fearless.pot comments.php content.php featured-slider.php functions.php header-css.php loop.php style.css +css/fearless-responsive-rtl.css +images/missing-image-640x360.png +firstname.lastname@example.org -css/rtl-responsive.css -includes/hybrid-core-compat.php
- 1.5 – Fixed a number of bugs, and made improvements and refinements to various parts of the theme.
You will want to regenerate your thumbnails after this update, using the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin.
includes/meta-box/ css/fearless-responsive.css includes/template-tags.php js/fearless.js footer.php functions.php header-css.php menu-primary.php related-posts.php style.css
- 1.4 – Added RTL language support
css/rtl-responsive.css includes/reviews.php includes/template-tags.php languages/fearless.pot functions.php related-posts.php rtl.css
- 1.3 – Added option to disable the theme’s responsiveness, and to disable the featured image on single post pages; added starter child theme for customizations
includes/theme-options.php languages/fearless.pot content.php functions.php style.css + css/fearless-responsive.css
- 1.2 – bugfixes, minor updates
includes/reviews.php languages/fearless.pot comments.php comments-loop.php style.css - comments-loop-error.php
- 1.1 – added favicon uploader, fixed issue with dropdowns appearing behind videos
includes/template-tags.php includes/theme-options.php functions.php post-header-video.php style.css
- 1.0 – Initial Release