Felici is a new breed of magazine theme, it has been build for all of those who are tired of messing around with there homepage posts. This theme can make any homepage structure you need without having duplicate categories inside. With 3 types of columns, default, small accordion and full width accordion, all managed through a nifty and user friendly drag and drop system.
Full Feature list
- Valide HTML5
- 11 Pre-Made Styles
- Background Uploader
- OOP framework
- advertisement widgets and top ad manager
- Advanced and compact jQuery code running behind the scenes.
- Homepage Layout Manager.
- Notification Manager
- Social Sharing Shortcodes
- Sidebar manager
- Custom post manager with ability to create single post file on the fly
- Font manager
- Slider manager with 40+ effects and 2 slider types for content short codes
- Titan installer
- Dynamic footer.
- Video thumbnail support
- ShortCode manager with inbuilt slider and social sharing buttons support.
- SEO optimized
- Detailed admin panel without branding
- 11 Widgets
- Extensive documentation, do read it before you start please
- And don’t forget to rate our item of you like it please.
We would love to thank everybody for their great work and for letting us use the resources. All resources are GPL , Commercial licensed or we have written permission for usage.
None of the images inside the demo are included inside the download package. The download package contains a single demo image.
- jQuery plugins – popeye, prettyphoto, kwicks, jQuery tools, uploadify and jQuery UI
- Kriesi Pagination code
- Stock Imagery from Fotolia
- Icons by http://iconsweets.com/, http://famfamfam.com/lab/icons/silk/, Agile Toolkit Icons and http://somerandomdude.com/work/iconic/
Thank you so much for purchasing this theme. We’re be glad to help you if you have any questions relating to this theme. No guarantees, but we will do our best to assist. If you have a more general questions relating to the wordpress themes on ThemeForest, you might consider visiting the forums and asking your question in the “Item Discussion” section.