An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, fireform, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through this item’s comments.
Additional information from fireform:
My Customer Support
If you need support, use comments section (or the form on my user profile page) to get in contact with me. Support questions are typically answered before 24 hours (on working days Mon. – Fri.). On weekends – up to 2 days. Note that my local time in GMT is +2.
Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
Item support does not include:
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Frequently Asked Questions
My map on the contact page is zoomed on max setting when I only have 1 address on there. How can I change the zoom setting so it’s farther away?
1) Open js/custom.js
2) Find line #202 and replace by this:
3) You can change zoom level from 1 to 20. Configure for your needs
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.