ATTENTION: Clients having issues with WP 3.9 and Fiction should update the theme and navigate to Appearance > Theme Options > Styling and click “Save Changes.” This will solve issues with load times and styling when updating to WP 3.9.
Fiction is a powerful WordPress theme developed with a focus on flexibility. Virtually everything about Fiction is customizable – from colors to fonts to page templates.
Fiction is built with a robust foundation that combines a page builder, templating system, and reusable block mechanism so you can customize your site infinitely with no coding.
These are just a few of our favorite features.
- Drag and drop page builder.
- Ability to build widgets and default WP templates.
- Powerful settings panel.
- 900+ vector icons.
- Fully responsive for desktops, laptops, tablets and phones.
- Built with the open source Foundation framework.
- Boxed and wide versions.
- Unlimited color scheming.
- Unlimited fonts.
- Upload custom background option.
- A universal carousel that accepts any element drag and drop.
- Layer Slider integration.
- Nivo Slider integration.
- NextGEN gallery integration.
- Contact Form 7 integration.
- Retina ready.
- Translation ready (po files are provided).
- Built with SASS and the Bourbon library for easy style modification.
We strive to keep our clients “in the know.” This change log will provide you with a general overview of each new version update we come out with for Fiction.
Changelog UpdateThe new changelog will be added to the documentation PDF each update as of 2.0.
1.0.6- Added a logo size adjustment in the theme options
- Added a custom CSS location in theme options
1.0.5- Fixed import issues with Layer Slider and the slides stopping.
- Fixed a Child Theme support issue in the stylesheet directory request functions.
- Fixed ALL problems with Portfolio Columns
- Fixed ALL problems with Carousel
- Incremented the logo size.
- LayerSlider jQuery issues fixed (updated to 4.6.0)
Update to 1.01 on August 5, 2013
- Fixed the bug with carousels
- Fixed the issue in Theme Options with Social Media URLs.
- Nivo Slider errors were fixed.
- Responsive Navigation menu was fixed.