An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, arrowthemes, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from arrowthemes:
We provide free support for anyone who’s purchased our items, through our dedicated forum http://www.arrowthemes.com/forum . To get support, create your account on our site and open a new thread in the forums
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do the extensions you’re using come with the template package?
Yes. All the extensions used in the live demo are included in the pack zipped in fidelity_extensions.zip file.
2. I can’t upload the template to joomla. I keep getting this error: “There was an error uploading this file to the server.”
You need to increase the size of PHP paramater upload_max_filesize to be greater than 5M since the template size is approx. 5M. By default, the value is 2M.
3. How do I add my logo?
You can do it two ways: 1. Add an image to a custom module and place it in the logo position. The module will override the logo and tag line. 2. You could upload your logo into the folder of the style you are using e.g if you are using tangerine style upload it in templates/fidelity/styles/tangerine/images
4. I’m totally new to Joomla. Do you have any Joomla tutorials?
5. How do I create a mega menu/multi-column menu?
To enable two column/mega menu on a dropdown menu, do the following:
navigate to menus > main menu Click to edit the parent menu item that you want to enable two column setting On the edit screen, click on Page display options tab and type: ‘columns-2’ (you can use columns-3, columns-4 etc for more columns) Save and close the menu
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.