Final Fortune is a powerful 1 page bootstrap coming soon html template that can be easily extended into a complete website by taking advantage of the numerous features that come with bootstrap framework. It’s valid, standard compliant html5 / css3, seo friendly and very easy to setup.
Built on bootstrap with standards in mind
This template was built on bootstrap in order to take advantage of the rich features this framework has without neglecting the latest code standards. The template’s code is HTML5 / CSS3 valid, very well organized, commented and is also SEO friendly.
Mailchimp powered with built in jquery validation
The newsletter form comes with a nice jquery validation and you can easily connect it with mailchimp in a couple of minutes. The template comes with clear instructions about how to achieve this.
6 different skins for your needs
We decided to create 6 different skins for this template: red, green, yellow, orange, blue and purple. Each skin is controlled via a separate css file, so all you have to do to activate your favorite one is to change a line in template’s html file. And this doesn’t end here – you can create your own skin within minutes! All you have to do is to replace the main skin color, change the colors for service icons and that’s it!
Clear, spot on detailed documentation
In the documentation we are not covering just each section of this template, but we are also giving you hints about how to better extend and take full advantage of the bootstrap features that are embedded within this template.
- High resolution liquid layout
- Fully responsive
- Built on bootstrap
- Google fonts integration
- 6 different skins
- Very easy to configure countdown timer
- Twitter widget
- Social media icons widget
- Contact information widget
- Clients section
- Custom made service blocks
- Mailchimp powered newsletter
- Well commented code
- Easy to add or remove different template sections
- Can be extended with a lot more elements such as toggle content, accordion, tabs, slider carousel and a lot more by consulting the bootstrap documentation
- Psd files included
- Top notch, detailed and very clear documentation
Update 1.1 – April 23rd, 2014
- The template is now fully responsive.
- Updated the twitter widget to work with API 1.1.
- Made a couple of spacing improvements.
- Updated the documentation with instructions to setup the twitter widget.