Fincom is a Customizable, Retina Ready, Responsive Business HTML Template
I am looking for people who can do wp theme from this html for cooperation. Who interested please send your offer of cooperation to my email.
If you like my template, please rate it !
Fincom is a cross browser compatible, retina ready, responsive HTML5 /CSS3 template that features a clean design that is multi-purpose template which is suitable for a wide variety of websites. It uses Skeleton CSS Framework and is 100% tablet/phone friendly. Fincom also includes Sequence slider, FlexSlider, jCarousel, Google Web fonts and more. The template includes many of reusable elements: Sliders, Tabs, Accordions, Lists, Buttons, Dropcaps and other. Fincom has a clean code and good documentation.
- Responsive Design
- Retina Ready
- Valid HTML5, CSS3
- 2 Premium Sliders included and Carousel slider
- Clean coded and well documented
- Skeleton CSS Framework
- SEO Optimized
- Responsive Filterable Portfolio
- Responsive Pricing Table
- Touch, Swipe and Tap support
- Working Twitter and Flickr Feeds
- Working php contact form with validation
- Over 240 icons
- Cross Browser compatible
- Thoroughly documented
- Google Fonts
- jQuery powered
- PSDs included in package
- ...and much more!
Testimonials from our users
One of the best designers on here at the moment from a style perspective. Would like to see WP versions of your templates as I like to buy both HTML and WP for seo purposes. jimmychickens
Photos from Photodune – http://photodune.net
Note: images are not included in the main download
To update to the latest version simply download the .zip package again from your account and replace the old files with the new ones.
Version 1.6 22 Jul. 2014
- Updated twitter widget and carousel
Version 1.5 12 Feb. 2013
- Added support IE8, Added touch, swipe and tap support for sequence slider, fixed some bugs
Version 1.4 21 Jan. 2013
- Optimized for Retina Displays. Add touch, swipe and tap support for jcarousel and flexslider, add over 240 icons
Version 1.3 08 Jan. 2013
- Fixed bug with flexslider(index2.html) and added icons (LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, and other)
Version 1.2 05 Jan. 2013
- Fixed bug with fancybox(main.js)