Finesse is a responsive business and portfolio theme carefully handcrafted using HTML5 and CSS3. It features a clean design, as well as extended functionality that will come in very handy. It includes plenty of style options that will allow for a very easy and flexible customization.
It comes in two versions: HTML template version and PHP template version where the user can customize the header, navigation menu and footer in a single place.
- Responsive design
- Clean, well-commented HTML5 and CSS3 code
- Touch enabled (swipe gestures)
- Working PHP contact form
- Working PHP search
- Working PHP newsletter integrated with MailChimp
- Administration page
- Wide and boxed layouts
- 8 predefined color skins
- Easy customization of the color scheme – the color styles are placed in a separate stylesheet
- Lots of background patterns
- Includes PHP template version which allows the user to customize the header, navigation menu and footer in a single place
- jQuery homepage slider
- jQuery entry carousel
- Filterable portfolio
- 8 post formats
- Self-hosted HTML5 video and audio support
- Working Twitter and Flickr widgets
- Google maps support
- jQuery language switcher
- jQuery multi-level drop-downs
- Google web fonts
- Layered PSDs for customization
- Cross-browser compatible
- Customer support
Not only do I recommend you purchase this theme, I would go as far as saying that it is the best theme I have purchased on theme forest to date! 5 Stars and I can’t wait to see more from this developer in the future.
Thanks ixtendo! So far this thing is SUPER easy to edit, really nicely CLEANLY coded which makes a big difference. I made a completely custom color scheme using the ‘Find and Replace’ tool in Dreamweaver in a matter of about 30 seconds; and the code is so nicely done I was able to figure out how to create my own “Mega menu” with that sort of dropdown on just one of my main tabs I needed it for, and even that only took me a few minutes. It hasn’t even been 24 hours yet since I’ve purchased & bought the template but I’ve accomplished alot… really workable code, will buy from you again!
Hey guys. Was walking a regular client of mine through some designs on theme forest tonight, and I showed him this one. We had already looked at two other designs, and there were eight in the bookmark collection I put together for him. He told me, “Sam, stop right there. This is the one I want on my site.” So I got it for him.
Thought I would chime in and let you know. It’s really a beautiful piece.
this theme was exactly what I’ve been looking for. I’m using it for the soon-to-come relaunch of my small business website. This design is so clear and crisp, and it is amazing to see how seamlessly it integrates with current smartphone displays without any extra work. Also the Ajax mail form is very nice, for me it worked almost out-of-the-box.
Keep up the good work, and wish you many purchases, of course!
All the best from Berlin, Germany
Versions and Updatesv2.2.7 – 2.05.2013
- Integrated newsletter with MailChimp
- Fixed print preview layout overflow issue
Fixed IE10 browser version reporting issue
To apply this update, in the <head> section of the pages, add the following line of code :
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=8, IE=9, IE=10">
Fixed an issue in FlexSlider (which occurred on mobile devices only when the slides were wrapped in links)
To apply this update, overwrite two files: flexslider.css (located in the css folder) and flexslider.js (located in the js folder)
- updated ‘style.css’
- updated ‘jquery.jcarousel.min.js’
- added the possibility of inserting image icons (with the <img> tag) for the iconboxes
- fixed version reporting in IE
- small modification in style.css (changed the value of a z-index)
- updated some jQuery UI CSS class names
- updated the custom.js file
- added PHP template version
- fixed drop-down menu issue on Internet Explorer 10
- created a boxed layout
- improved usability on mobile (IOS 6)
- fixed ddlevelsmenu drop-down behavior on iPad
- fixed appearance of the info box on iPhone
v1.0 – Initial release
The photos used in this template are made available for commercial use under the Creative Commons license.