Fitness – Responsive Gym Sport WordPress Theme
Fitness is a gym WordPress Theme designed in a minimalist style. It has a responsive layout that looks great on mobile and tablet devices. Fitness Wordpress Theme is Wordpress and eCommerce for Fitness, Gym and Sport Clubs.
It’s suitable for soccer, football, american football, basketball, baseball, rugby, cricket, volleyball, ice hockey, handball etc sport clubs.
Fitness is now ready for online store and shop with WooCommerce integration.
WordPress Theme Features:
- WordPress 3.9 Tested and Approved
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: FireFox, Safari, Chrome, IE9, IE10, IE11
- WooCommerce Online Store
- Wishlist Integration
- 7 pre made color variations
- Advanced Typography Options
- Social media icons
- Built with semantic and valid HTML5 & CSS3
- SEO ready
- Build with SEO standard
- Compatible with plugins like All in One SEO or Yoast
- Strong focus on typography, usability and overall user-experience
- 100% Fully Responsive Design
- Amazing Revolution Slider – included
- jQuery Powered
- Bootstrap 3 Grid
- Includes the Font Awesome icon set, fully integrated
- Compatible with Many Popular Plugins
- Filterable Gallery
- Google Fonts: Over 800 Fonts Variants To Choose
- Fully Customizable
- Unlimited Colors
- Working Contact Form
- Google Maps integration
- Super Easy Installation & Setup
- Free & outstanding support for customers
- Video Tutorials
- WordPress Support Team
The Theme contains blog page with comments, filterable trainers and classes with details page, responsive timetable page, classes based on accordion page and contact page with map of location and working contact form.
NOTE: The online samples images belong to their respective owners and are only used for demo purposes.
To help our customers, we launched a forum where we are ready to respond to all of your questions. Content published there is grouped thematically. Another convenience is the search engine of topics which makes it much easier to find interesting content.
To take advantage of technical support you will need the Item Purchase Code.
v1.1 – 19 August 14
- Woocommerce images bug fixed.
v1.0 – 16 May 14
- Initial release