FitnessMag is a premium WordPress theme (WP 3.4+ ready) created with minimal blogs and magazine sites in mind. The theme features a fully responsive design that will look great across various screen sizes and a design that is both modern and simple. Perfect for all sorts of blogs – such as fitness blogs – the theme is content-oriented, developed with SEO in mind and overall a great way to share your thoughts and media online.
Great for any blog: I’ve named the theme FitnessMag because fitness is a passion of mine as well as the theme would be great for fitness blogs, however, the theme can be used for virtually any type of blog. And with the unlimited color options for the header, left or right sidebar options and the custom logo upload you can easily “brand” the theme to fit your needs!
Responsive: Fitnessmag is a responsive theme, which means it will resize it’s layout depending on the browser size the visitor is using. You can try be changing your browser size while viewing the preview or go ahead and open the demo on your mobile device.
Optional Nav Icons: I’ve included several optional navigation icon classes you can use in your theme which will allow you to show a little yellow icon next to a link title in the main navigation.
FitnessMag WordPress Theme Features
- Responsive layout
- Unlimited header colors (the red/orange area) via theme panel color picker option
- Ideal for magazine and fitness sites
- Clean, minimal yet modern design
- Homepage image slider
- Left/Right sidebar options
- Easily change the height of your featured images to your desired height
- 3 menu locations – top bar, main, footer
- Widgetized sidebar and footer (3 columns)
- Some useful and built-in shortcodes
- Featured posts section (or show random posts)
- 3 ad regions – header, above posts and below posts
- Drop-down menus
- Flickr Widget
- Social Widget
- Recent posts with thumbnails Widget
- Video Widget
- Sample Data .xml file included
- .PO and .MO localization files included
- Theme is WordPress 3.4 ready