Flatmail, Flat Responsive Email Template
Flatmail is a “Flat style” and minimalist email templates. Flatmail is mobile friendly (responsive) packed with many variations of modules or layout that you can re-mix to create your own stunning email campaign easily. Flatmail comes in 5 different color schemes, that you can very easy to apply your own scheme. Flatmail also ready-to-use for MailChimp and CampaignMonitor with their powerful editor (check video).
CLICK HERE TO SEE DEMO Click the color to see the demo
VideosFlatmail in MailChimp powerful editor
Flatmail in Campaign Monitor powerful editor
Bit of buyer’s comments
5 Stars man! (I didn’t just type it.. I actually rated it)
I just have to say that these templates are awesome. Purchasing this was so worth it. The functionality is great and the layout’s and everything.
Features at glance
- Maximum clients compatibility, in all major email clients. From old Classic Yahoo! Mail, up to the most used clients like Apple iPhone.
- Mobile friendly, coded with media query CSS
- Valid and well-commented codes
- 11 unique modules that you can very easy to remix them to create your own layout.
- 5 nice pre-defined colors that very easy to change via one click find and replace code.
- On-going support
- Detailed help documentation files (including the videos) – (cover how to work with PSD file, work with the HTML file, up to sending email with most popular email marketing services like MailChimp, GetResponse, Campaign Monitor, AWeber, and how to create your own button).
- Flexible button with CSS that looks same in all inboxes (guide to create your own button included in the help file). Very easy to make your own button and flexible to place it as your needs.
- Major email inbox compatible (test both direct and tool). Direct test on my Android 4.1.2 phone, iPhone mail, Gmail (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari), Yahoo Mail (Chrome, Firefox, Safari), Outlook 2010, Windows Live Mail. Online test using Inbox inspector from Getresponse
- Compatible with powerful template / message editor from MailChimp and Campaign Monitor!
- Easy to copy, add or remove modules with clear comments in codes. Even you can mix and create your own layout variations while everything is still working properly. For MailChimp and Campaign Monitor users, add, remove, move, edit blocks content via their simple powerful editor editor.
- Sliced PSD files included.
Pre and or after-sale questions, feel free to contact me directly via this contact form!
What you’ll get in the download package:
- Total 15 HTML files, with 5 predefined column layout, and 5 color schemes for each of layout.
- 2 HTML files for MailChimp uses (in separated folder), 5 HTML files for Campaign Monitor uses (in separated folder), and 5 other for regular uses.
- Full PSD file
- Image files, in the “images” folder in each of layout and color variations.
- Help Docs – Including 4 videos.
- AOL Mail Chrome
- AOL Mail Explorer
- AOL Mail Firefox
- Apple Mail
- iPhone 3, 4 and 5
- Lotus Notus 8
- Lotus Notus 8.5
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Opera Mail
- Outlook 2003
- Outlook 2007
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2013
- Windows Live Mail
- Yahoo Mail
- And mostly all clients that render valid HTML
My other featured item
Support requestsFor support related, please send me your support request / question, or any advice via this contact form. I will respond you usually within 24 hours in Monday – Friday.
Update 1.3 - October 24, 2013 - Major codes update for browser compatibility and mobile responsive target