FlipSite is a theme that may not seem much different than your average site template on Theme Forest, but there are a few things that make it stand out above the rest – and it’s all in the clean code and easy customizations. If you’re planning on buying this theme, you’re going to have to decide on a few things…
How are you going to flip it?
Which homepage layout does it for you?
What style are you going with?
What color are you going to pick for the header?
What color are you going to pick for the footer?
And what about an accent color?
How does it all work?
- Valid XHTML Strict 1.0 and CSS level 2.1 tableless design
- 4 ways to “flip it”
- 2 overall styles (Light and Dark)
- 9 header colors (Aqua, Blue, Brown, Dark, Green, Light, Navy, Purple, and Red)
- 9 footer colors (Aqua, Blue, Brown, Dark, Green, Light, Navy, Purple, and Red)
- 6 accent colors (Aqua, Blue, Green, Navy, Purple, and Red)
- Included Files
- 22 HTML files
- Blog with Slideshow
- Blog without Slideshow
- Blog (Magazine Style Layout)
- Blog Post
- Contact Page
- CSS Grid Examples (Single Column Page)
- CSS Grid Examples (2-Column Column Page)
- Gallery Page
- Homepage Option #1
- Homepage Option #2
- Homepage Option #3
- Homepage Option #4
- HTML Structure Overview (Single Column Pages)
- HTML Structure Overview (2-Column Pages)
- Portfolio Page
- Sample Content Page #1
- Sample Content Page #2 (Full Width Page)
- Sample Content Page #3
- Sample Content Page #4
- Sample Content Page #5
- Sample Content Page #6
- Theme Typography/CSS Styles Examples
- 25 CSS files
- Over 100 source images
- 1 PHP file (for contact form)
- 7 PSD files (full PSD layout for light and dark styles)
- Very organized documentation with many screenshots and a lot of helpful information
- 22 HTML files
- jQuery Enhancement
- Homepage slideshow with Coin Slider
- Slick slide down panel
- Dropdown Menu, improved with jQuery
- Scrolling News Headlines
- Gallery Page with animated thumbnails and lightbox
- Portfolio Page with animated thumbnails and lightbox
- Working AJAX /PHP contact form with validation
Sources and Credits
I would like to thank the following providers: