An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by bwsm
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to active light box in content page?
1) Click “Add media”, the media window will popup
2) Select the image, select “Media file” in “Link to” selector
3) Click insert the post, update post
Note: same with inserting gallery
How to make the gallery slider loop in the post? (Not jump to next gallery post)
Please check the comment page: http://www.uiueux.com/forums/topic/how-to-make-the-gallery-slider-loop-in-the-post-not-jump-to-next-gallery-post/
How to make the information tab in gallery post opened default?
Please check the comment page: http://www.uiueux.com/forums/topic/how-to-make-the-information-tab-in-gallery-post-opened-default/
How to make the menu always be displayed?
1) Download the main.zip.
2) Unzip main.zip
3) Ftp you site, find the theme folder, it should be: Your site space / wp-content/themes/flowfolio/
4) Rplace the main.js in js folder
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.