Fluxus is a magazine inspired Wordpress theme. It features a portfolio horizontal layout, which allows you to showcase your work side by side. Just like we are used to see it in print. It focuses on big images, minimal design, beautiful typography, so that your art is free to stand out.
- Horizontal Layout (for portfolio and blog sections)
- Fully Responsive (specially optimized for iPhone and iPad)
- Full Page Slider (with custom positioned titles, auto slideshow and 3 animation options)
- Video support in blog and portfolio
- Share Integration (Facebook Like, Tweet, G+ and others)
- Shortcodes (for Gallery, Typography, Buttons, Tabs and more)
- Post Formats Support (Video, Quote, Link, Aside)
- Retina Ready (High Resulution Assets and Custom Retina Logo Upload)
- Translation Ready (.po/.mo files included)
- Google Maps
- White and Black Skins
- Layered PSD Files
- Threaded Comments Support (on posts and pages)
- 3 Custom Menus
- Theme Options
- Detailed Documentation
New features as of version 1.2.1
- Vertical layout for blog
- Video support in portfolio projects
- Lazy loading of project images
- Password protected posts
- New slider animations
Please note that demo images and content are not included in the download. They are used with a permission of their authors.
Need Support?Support forum is coming up, meanwhile a message through ThemeForest will always get answered.
03.12.2013, ver. 1.2.6
- Fixed: iPad with iOS7 no longer auto scrolls to the top on pages with vertical scroll bar.
- Fixed: Project media items in admin section now works with older (3.5+) Wordpress versions.
- Fixed: Pinterest social icon.
- Improved: Mouse wheel navigation on project pages.
- Improved: Social icons so they share same style and size.
- Improved: Various dark skin style improvements.
18.11.2013, ver. 1.2.5
- Added: Ability to toggle comments for pages and posts using Screen Options > Discussion > Allow comments option.
- Added: YouTube, Behance and 500px social icons.
- Added: Project type description is displayed in the sidebar.
- Added: Category description is displayed on category archive page.
- Fixed: iOS7 Safari bug that used to allow vertical scrolling on horizontal pages.
- Fixed: Strict standards error in wp_nav_menu.
- Fixed: IE9 issues with portfolio page.
- Fixed: Page not found error on password protected projects when “Hide password protected projects” option is active.
- Fixed: Facebook Like button no longer should get cut off.
- Fixed: Pinterest is now able to find images on Grid Portfolio.
- Fixed: “Like This Project?” section not working on screens with small height.
- Improved: Thumbnail quality on vertical blog page.
- Improved: Scroll bars on contacts page and page with background scrollable by dragging.
- Improved: Allow new line in project’s custom info content.
23.09.2013, ver. 1.2.4
- Added: Click to navigate option for project images. Clicking on project image will scroll to the next one.
- Added: Ability to disable lightbox on project pages.
- Added: Option to hide featured image on single post page.
- Added: Skype icon can be included in the footer via Theme Options.
- Fixed: Project media order issues. Order is now saved after clicking “Update”.
- Fixed: iPad crashing when viewing large galleries.
- Fixed: iPad sizing issues when changing orientation, featured images on horizontal portfolio are now clickable.
- Fixed: Few other tiny fixes (shortcodes, sidebar visual issues, performance improvements)
- Changed: Image upscale option now takes an effect for videos as well. If disabled, then project videos will not exceed their dimensions provided in the embed code.
- Changed: Project Types are no longer hard coded in the sidebar. They are available as a widget and can be easily added or omitted.
28.05.2013, ver. 1.2.3
- Added: Basic support for IE8.
- Added: Theme option to show Full Page Slider navigation on all times rather than on hover.
- Fixed: iPad sidebar text is no longer cut off.
- Fixed: Pinterest is now able to find images to pin on Full Page Slider.
- Fixed: Google Plus overlapping text “Recommend this on Google” removed.
- Fixed: Link color in image captions on dark skin.
- Fixed: Issues uploading image files on Wordpress Admin, when image sizes cannot be determinated.
- Improved: Full Page Slider fades in on page load.
22.05.2013, ver. 1.2.2
- Added: Image upscale setting in Theme Options.
- Fixed: Error due to missing user.php file.
- Fixed: Project ordering now works on Project Type pages as well.
- Fixed: Unnecessary padding removed from sidebar making it a bit wider.
- Fixed: Active item highlighting issues.
- Fixed: Issue uploading .ico files to be used as favicon.
- Fixed: Text alignment issue on pages with featured images.
- Fixed: Open project external link in a new tab.
09.05.2013, ver. 1.2.1
- Added: Project images will use attachment title as an alt text. If description is present, then it will be used instead.
- Fixed: Navigation using arrows.
- Fixed: Mouse wheel in project sidebar does no longer scroll main window.
- Fixed: Videos in projects will upscale until to a maximum width which fits in browser window.
- Fixed: Dark skin scrollbar and alignment issues.
- Fixed: Vertical blog displaying issues on Safari (iOS verion was affected as well).
06.05.2013, ver. 1.2
- Added: Vertical layout for blog posts.
- Added: Different slider animations.
- Added: Ability to use grid or horizontal portfolio layout to display different project types.
- Added: Lazy loading for project images.
- Added: Other projects section now can show projects that belong to a specific project type.
- Added: Theme options that allows to disable “Other Projects” and “Like this project?” sections.
- Updated: Other projects design.
- Improved: Pinterest sharing now allows to pin multiple images from a page.
- Improved: Performance improvements.
- Fixed: Images no longer upscale when sceen size is bigger than the image.
- Fixed: Header overlapping issues caused when some servers were not able to determinate logo image size.
- Fixed: Facebook and G+ sharing thumbnails.
- Fixed: Grid portfolio navigation with arrows makes sure no image is cut by the end of the sceen.
- Fixed: Lightbox resizing issues.
- Changed: Lightbox no longer slides in from the top, but rather fades in and looks cooler.
- Changed: Date format in blog is shown according to the one specified in Wordpress settings. Use “M j” setting for the best look.
11.03.2013, ver. 1.1.2
- Added: Posibility not to show featured image inside project page.
- Fixed: iPad issue displaying portfolio in portrait mode.
- Fixed: Issue that prevented from sorting / deleting project media on specific server configurations.
- Fixed: Issue of images disapearing on Horizontal portfolio.
- Fixed: Arrow navigation now puts images and videos in the center of the screen.
6.03.2013, ver. 1.1.1
- Added: Site description option (note that if you use any kind of SEO plugin, you should disable Fluxus meta tags in Theme Options).
- Added: Grid Portfolio can be used for displaying projects filtered by Project Type.
- Added: Instagram Social Icon.
- Fixed: Contact From style when using dark skin.
- Fixed: Mobile issues with Video in Projects.
- Fixed: Pinterest on project pages will pin project featured image.
- Fixed: Full Page Slider arrow now goes to the right direction.
- Fixed: Google Plus Sharing.
27.02.2013, ver. 1.1
- Added: Video support in portfolio.
- Added: Multiple portfolios using hierarchial Project Types.
- Added: New project media admin interface.
- Added: Project image descriptions.
- Fixed: Slide without title and description showing white stripe.
04.02.2013, ver. 1.0.6
- Added: Automatic Slideshow.
- Added: Full Page Slider fit image scaling option.
- Fixed: Dark theme improvements.
- Fixed: Full Page Slider improvements.
30.01.2013, ver. 1.0.5
- Fixed: Images in portfolio become disorted when screen is bigger than the image itself.
- Fixed: Image attachment navigation buttons.
- Fixed: Blog date does not fit in one line in some cases.
- Fixed: Images in widgets does not automatically scale.
- Fixed: Share functionality now gets disabled if there are now sharing networks chosen.
29.01.2013, ver. 1.0.4
- Fixed: HTML tags allowed in Copyright info.
- Fixed: Logo issue on Safari and Chrome.
28.01.2013, ver. 1.0.3
- Added: Container scrollbars in Page with Background and Contacts page.
- Added: Google Plus social network.
- Added: Typography improvements in Project page.
- Fixed: Big logos no longer overlap content area.
- Fixed: Project info section mousewheel fix.
- Fixed: Send Message button works even if Google Maps API key was not added.
- Fixed: Contact form popup now fits perfectly on iPhone.
25.01.2013, ver. 1.0.2
- Fixed: Switching skins in Theme Options now works.
- Fixed: Quote Post Format issue.
24.01.2013, ver. 1.0.1
- Fixed: Issue with Lightbox, when Share buttons get overlaid on top.
- Fixed: Resizing issue with Lightbox.