An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, mikedidthis, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from mikedidthis:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Please sign in to contact this author.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use the ‘Filter Post’ drop down menu / navigation?
Simply give each post a tag that matches the name of one of the Nav Menu Items you set in the dashboard.
For example the template comes with video pre-populated in the filter menu. Tag your posts that are videos, with video and your done!
Feel free to change these names to something more fitting. Some people prefer to filter by project, type of writing etc.
High Resolution Images, but what if I don’t have these?
Worry not. There is a client side script, that checks the users screen size, and then bumps up the image quality to match.
If the script can’t find the highest resolution (1280px) image, it then finds the next resolution (500px) and serves that one.
This only happens to Desktop clients, mobile users aren’t sent the extra traffic.
What is the maximum logo size I can use with this theme?
The standard size supported is 40px (high) x 240px (wide).
There is an option to use a large logo at 80px (high) x 240px (wide).
Help, the divider isn’t being show on Chrome.
At the moment, I currently don’t have a fix for this. The suggestion would be to reduce the posts being displayed
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.