Welcome to Focus, a not spending a lot of time trying to set up a beautifuly designed theme. With a modern layout in traditional blogging, focus comes with all features you need to set up your own personal blog and project easily, with no headache.
With support of various post formats, Focus is a theme that covers all kind of artists. The theme is suitable for audio composers to video makers or even photographers and illustrators who want to showcase their artwork in easy way.
Always updated: See changelog – current version 1.2
- Unlimited skins: Front-end custom colors and many options are available via theme customizer.
- Responsive: Your mobile visitors won’t left behind by making this theme responsive on many devices.
- Multiple layout: 3 predefined layouts in package: Personal blog, Grid, Portfolio.
- Grid and sliding Gallery layout.
- Accordion navigation for mobile devices.
- Off-canvas sidebar: Show-hide sidebar with swipe enabled.
- Search: A Big Search is here to help your visitor find the content easily.
- Social media: Facebook like and Tweet button for social sharing.
- Well coded: It Uses all-new native WordPress functions based on the good practice. Updating WordPress with no worries.
- Support: Premium after-sale support via ticketing system.
- Custom 404: A beautifuly designed custom error page packaged within.
- Translation ready: The theme is ready to be translated to any languages.
- RTL Support: Whenever you are a right-to-left based Blogger you can switch to this option easily.
- Custom widgets: 5 custom widgets included in package (Twitter, author profile, contact form, popular posts, flickr)
- Post formats: Supports several post formats (Standard, Audio, gallery, video, quote) to serve your multiple projects.
- Moveable snow effect makes the theme more attractive.
- Child themes support
- Custom social links for user profile
- Touch gesture icon
- Video: Jade Berlin, Giangrande
- Pictures: Picjumbo, Unsplash
Support is offered to verified buyer via Ticksy. From now on, all questions must be direct to our dedicated forum. Also, we’re in GMT +7 ID and we respond to your question within 24 hours on business days, so please be aware of weekdays. Jump to the Forum