This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
I’ve purchased the theme and am very happy with it. Some queries for you though:
1) How do I change the background colour of the site? Its not working if I change it from the Food and Cook options in the backend. Do I need to edit any file?
2) I need to change the default colour of the tabs and the link hover. Its again not possible from the options. I’ve already tried that.
Finally the images that you are using in the demo for the slider are amazing. Can I use them on my website if they are included as part of the theme or do I need to buy them separately
Thanks for your work mate!
Cheers and regards,
1+2 please make sure you uncheck “Disable ALL Custom Styling” option in theme option -> layout option -> general styling
3. yes we use free license image so you can use it. (its included)
Sorry for the delay Dahz.. Thanks a bunch! Lovely template.. Rated 5
Some Presale Questions
1. Does the theme work over HTTPS ? We had purchased a similar front end Recipe posting theme and the images refused to get uploaded on https hence users were not able to post recipes. Has this theme been tested over HTTPS ?
2. What about browser compatibility? What versions and browsers are best supported? What about IE support? What is the minimum IE version supported? (Lot of Indian audience use older IE versions)
3. Integration with social media- Facebook / Twitter ? Any plug-ins best recommended which work seamlessly with the theme? Any known issues?
4. Could you provide us with any (2-3) reference of existing site(s) which are built on this theme for us to gauge the extent of customization possible with this theme?
5. Scalability- if user base increases and data grows, would the current design / queries / searches be scalable?
6. Can we display a list of Recipes sorted by Most Liked and Most Rated on a Monthly basis with this Theme?
sorry for the late reply i was away at the weekend
1. yes we do.
2. IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
3. not sure what integration you want to add, but we use “Add This.”
4. You can check this site -> http://www.goodfoodmantra.com/ & http://yummykit.com/
5. we dont limit the scalability of the theme, as long your database permit.
6. we only have most rated and most commented of all time in the theme.
hope that helps
How can I change sidebar in post? By default stays “Primary” Sidebar.
hi for single post and single recipe you can only use primary sidebar
Oh. So right now I have a problem. “Shop Sidebar” in “Shop Page” conflicts with Primary Sidebar. I will give you information that you can see through your email. Thank you.
replied to your email
I keep having major issues with the mobile version. Every couple of days after updating it doesn’t. Please let me know what is happening or what I am doing?
Hi nastashadadwani. Would you please describe your current problem in mobile device with Labomba, please? Looking forward to hearing from you. Best regards.
Hello there, I purchased this theme and so far I am pretty sure that I did the right decision. Everything looks cooper and amazing. The only problem that I have is that all default messages like ‘Latest from Blog’ and other messages are currently on English. How do I change these messages to another language? I am from Brazil is there a pt_br theme with all messages in portuguese? Thanks and best regares, Daniela
we include the default.po file in lang folder. you can translate it to pt_BR using poedit or similar software.
Hello, is there any way to change the recipe input so that you don’t have to do individual ingredients and directions, but can paste in several ingredients at once?
Also, the WP was upgraded and now it’s not mobile responsive. When I update the theme, I’m told by my developer it’s going to take many many hours to make the fixes. Is there an easier way to resolve this, that won’t take a lot of time?
...just to clarify, the main navigation is not working in the mobile version.
hi sorry, can i see your site? because mobile site navigation is working in the demo. yes updating the theme takes time for sites that has been customized. if you dont want you can downgrade your WP to the previous version.
Hello, is the theme multilingual? If not, are you planning on makeing it soon?
unfortunately no, we’re not multilingual ready.
I’ve added both a regular and retina logo in the Customizer and although they appear in the customizer after saving, they still do not appear in the header of our site. www.asimplethrivinglife.com
please make sure Text Title and Site Description options are unchecked in theme option -> general setting -> quick start
i’m trying to show your theme food&cook to a client but… live preview is broken! Can you help me?
hi sorry for the late reply i was away at the weekend. i hope the presentation went well..
I posted in the forum for Food & Cook but I don’t see my question posted there. Basically, the “Appearance” menu in the dashboard is gone. I have tried reinstalling some WP core files as well as the theme.
hi sorry for the late reply i was away at the weekend. please send your admin panel to dahz[at]gmail.com so i can take a look
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.