8 comments found
Nice job! Good luck with sales
That is very nice of you Thank you!
Congrats and Welcome to Forest , GLWS
Thanks I appreciate that!
Good Job, I Like Job , GLWS
Thanks very much!
thanks I appreciate that!
How do I install this theme? The zip file I downloaded is not installing properly.
Thanks very much for buying FORTE template.
The template is an HTML template (this is explained in the description), you don’t need to install anything. You need to have HTML knowledge to edit the .html files.
You will find 32 folders in the main folder, you can pick the color that suits better to you and edit the html files.
Please let me know if you have any other question, or how i can help you.
Thanks. I could have sworn I saw WordPress compatibility in the description. Must have been mistaken with all my tabs open. Unfortunately, I’ve wasted my money because I cannot use this.
I am really sorry for that, in the future I might release a wordpress theme, though probably it will not be useful for you anymore.
The preview demo looks really cool and it is a template that i want to purchase. Before buying the template, i would appreciate it if you could answer couple of my questions:
1) Under the “skills” section before “contact me” – there is a picture of a man and a quote from Shakespeare, is it possible to remove the whole thing? I don’t want the picture or the quote, i want it to go directly to “contact me”.
2) Is it possible to add addition sections/tabs/pages to this template?
First of all be aware that this is an HTML template so you need to have some html skills.
Regarding to your questions:
1. Yes you can remove this.
2. You can add and remove sections as much as you want, and link them in the navigation. THOUGH you need to fit all the names in the space provided, so if you have to many characters in a line, you will have less tabs/buttons available in the navigation. Also it is only one line of text on each tab/button.
Also thanks very much for the compliments!
I finally purchased the template and i love it how easy it is to use. I have couple of questions;
1) i want to add additional skills underneath the Graphic Design heading, however, after i add additional lines below the code on 4 “skills” show up. I have added total of 6 but 4 shows up. How do i enable it so the other 2 shows up as well?
2) And same goes for the Portfolio section. I wanted to add 1 more category, video, to the portfolio section but only 4 shows up.
First of all thanks very much for buying forte template. And the compliments!
Regarding your questions, I think using images are better to explain these. So please have a look at the following 2 images
1. http://klementine.net/forte/img1.jpg Search for <!-/progressbars-> and just before the div closes add your code.
2. Please have a look at the following image http://klementine.net/forte/img2.jpg
Let me know if you have any other question, or if you want you can send me a link to your virtual resume, and I can have a look to help you out.
Awesome! Got it to work. Forgot to close the additional tags. Thank you!
Hey buddy, sorry to bother you but i have another question.
How do I add a new pie chart to other tabs?
Please let me know if this helped.
Please take a look at the following picture. Click for pic
Left side has the 4 tabs. I want to have different pie charts in each of those tabs. Is that possible to do? For example, Technical tab has a chart on my technical skills, and i want a chart that displays my marketing skills in the Marketing tab, and same for the other tabs.
Yeah sure, the same code that I mention in a previous message you need to copy it in the div tab-pane, I created an example for you, you can grab the code from this example: http://forte.klementine.net/test.html
just wondering if you need a message next to the chart?
Thanks a lot! I appreciate your help. It is perfect now. Yes, i did needed to add message but i was able to figure that out.
great resume template.
Two questions. Do I understand correctly that all I need to do is paste the HTML code in a WordPress page/post and than modify the HTML?
Can I create several pages for for example team members?
This is only an html template, you need to have HTML skills to modify this template. In the future we will create a Wordpress theme.
And the second question I am sorry I didn’t understand it.
I want to create a single WordPress site with multiple pages that contain your HTML vCard code. So 1 website with 10 vCards.
Is that possible?
Hello.. I sincerely dont know… this is a question for themeforest. I will try to find out this as soon as possible and let you know.
Hello I understand that your question is regarding the license of the template, so I asked this question to themeforest and this is the answer:
“The extended license is not a multi-use license.
If all 10 of their vCards are part of the same overall project and in the same domain, a single regular license should be fine, otherwise they’ll need a regular license for each site.
If you would like to read more about our license terms, please visit:
Please let me know if your answer referees to this.
You must sign in or sign up to purchase this item.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for
| Licensing help
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for
| Licensing help