An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, infortis, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from infortis:
BEFORE YOU POST YOUR QUESTION, please check the included User Guide. You can find there answers for all the frequently asked questions. It was created to help you quickly configure your store, please read it carefully.Support for our items includes:
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Responding to problems regarding the item and its features
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Third-party software and plug-ins installation
- Support for Magento: configuration, installation, maintenance etc.
Please sign in to contact this author.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get support for Fortis OpenCart Theme?
Support for this theme is provided via ticket system: http://infortis.ticksy.com We therefore suggest you to post support questions on that website instead of among the comments at ThemeForest.
Also, don’t forget to mention your stores URL and which OpenCart version you use. If you would like us to change anything in your store, please include temporarily login details to FTP.
Where can I find more info about OpenCart?
Opencart documentation: http://docs.opencart.com/display/opencart/OpenCart+1.5+Home
Opencart community forum: http://forum.opencart.com
Opencart screencasts: http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route=documentation/screencast
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.