Freshmail, Responsive Email with Template EditorFreshmail is a fresh, responsive, email marketing template designed with minimalist style in mind. Free online template builder / editor, MailChimp ready templates, Campaign Monitor & MyMail ready templates are also included. Freshmail comes with flexible and repeatable modular, you can arrange the layout and build your own unique template easily. More than that, it’s also packed detailed help documentation, along with video tutorials. Whether for newsletter campaign, sponsorship email, even lead nurturing, Freshmail suitable for all of email marketing type.
We’re about preparing important updates on our online template editor! Improvements & added some more useful features for our lovely users
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter, we’ll let you know when it’s ready
Freshmail in MailChimp powerful editor
Freshmail in Campaign Monitor powerful editor
Freshmail in MyMail plugin powerful editor
Short video – Freshmail in iPhone inbox
- Free access to our new, simple, easy-to-use Template Builder. Customize the template easily, add, remove, arrange modules as your needs. Edit color scheme, edit text and image content.
- Maximum clients compatibily, in all major email clients. From old Outllook 2010 up to the most used clients like Apple iPhone.
- Mobile friendly, coded with media query CSS
- Well-commented codes
- Ready for Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, and MyMail plugin powerful template editor!
- Flexible modular that you can very easy to remix them to create your own layout.
- Flexible button with inline CSS (guide to create your own button, see next section). Very easy to make your own button and flexible to place it as your needs.
- On-going support along with detailed help documentation files (including the videos) – (cover how to work with PSD file, work with the HTML file, up to sending email with most popular email marketing services like MailChimp, GetResponse, Campaign Monitor, AWeber, MyMail plugin, and how to create your own button).
- Major email inbox compatible (test both direct and tool). Direct test on my Android 4.1.2 phone, iPhone mail, Gmail (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari), Yahoo Mail (Chrome, Firefox, Safari), Outlook 2010, Windows Live Mail. Online test using Inbox inspector from Getresponse
- Easy to copy, add or remove modules with clear comments in codes. Even you can mix and create your own layout variations while everything is still working properly. For MailChimp and Campaign Monitor users, add, remove, move, edit blocks content via their powerful editor.
- Sliced PSD files included.
What you’ll get in the download package:
- Total 10 HTML files, with 1 mixed modules variations.
- 2 HTML files for MailChimp templates (in separated folder)
- 2 HTML files for Campaign Monitor templates (in separated folder)
- 4 HTML files for MyMail WP plugin templates (in separated folder)
- and 2 other for regular HTML templates
- 6 PSD files
- Image files, in the “images” folder in each of layout and color variations.
- Help Docs – Including videos.
- AOL Mail Chrome
- AOL Mail Explorer
- AOL Mail Firefox
- Apple Mail
- iPhone 3, 4 and 5
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Opera Mail
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2013
- Windows Live Mail
- And mostly all clients that render valid HTML
- Background image in the featured area is using bulletproof codes, so it’s working in most major clients, including Outlook.
Version 3.1 – May 15 2015
- Updated error codes in all templates version that causing issue in Outlook
Version 3.0 – April 7 2015
- Updated theme builder. Added more useful features. - Major template code updates - Improved MailChimp template version
Update 2.1 December 2, 2014
- Added new full width image block on all template versions - Fixed responsive issue on MailChimp templates version - Fixed code issue on MyMail templates version
Update 2.0 October 22, 2014
- Major code updates on all template version - Added a free access to our new template builder / editor
Update 1.5 / November 12 2013:
- Improved MyMail templates version. Added the ability to automatic grab the blog post to newsletter content.
Update 1.4 / November 08 2013:
- Fix minor issue on MyMail templates version
Update 1.3 November 06 2013:
- Added MyMail plugin ready templates
Update 1.2 – October 28, 2013
- Major codes update for email clients compatibility and mobile responsive.
pdate 1.1 – July 24, 2013
- Added better MailChimp and Campaign Monitor integration (with their powerful editor) - Improved codes for responsive target
Support requestsFor support related, please send me your support request / question, or any advice via this contact form. I will respond you usually within 24 hours in Monday – Friday.
CreditsFont awesome icons
Thanks to CanYigit for allowing me use his portfolio images in live preview.
Images on the demo are not included on the download package, replaced with placeholder images.