An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, premitheme, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through this item’s comments.
Additional information from premitheme:
To keep the comments section as clean and organized as possible, please read the instructions below carefully before you ask your question:Before asking a question:
- Read the documentation that comes bundled with your ThemeForest download form “All files & documentation” link.
- Read the “Common WordPress Installation Issues” below.
- Use the comments search to find similar questions.
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item installation, usage, and its features.
- Fixing bugs and reported issues.
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions.
- Receiving feature requests and suggestions.
- Item or WordPress installation services. There are tons of WordPress installation tutorials on the web, and item installation is clearly covered in the documentation that comes bundled with your ThemeForest download.
- Item customization or modification. Hire a freelance WordPress theme developer to get this job done.
- Support for third party software and plug-ins. Contact the developer responsible for it instead.
- Questions related to using and managing WordPress itself. Google it instead.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I update the theme?
1- Update the default WP themes to the latest version.
2- Activate the default WP theme (you can use one of “coming soon” WP plugins before that).
3- Update WP to the latest version if it’s not already up to date.
4- Delete the current theme (backup first if any custom code modifications have been done).
5- Unzip the downloaded .zip file from ThemeForest.
6- Use WP admin theme uploader to choose and upload “theme.zip” inside the unzipped folder resulted from step #5. OR use FTP client to upload the theme folder (called with the theme name, not the zip file) to upload to your server/hosting space.
7- Activate the theme.
8- Reapply any custom code modifications if any.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.