Fundingpress is a Wordpress theme that allows you to create your own crowdfunding site. Users will be able to create projects that are brought to life through the direct support of others. A lot of thought and care went into the creation of this theme, that’s why we are proud to say that Fundingpress not only is very easy to use, but is also packed with details so that you can easily monitor the progress of your projects. Check out the amazing features that this theme provides below, and start creating your own crowdfunding site today!
Why not test the demo as an user?
Please login with your preferred social media account and create a project yourself!
How does the handling of payments work?
- When a donation is made the admin will be able to see who made the donation by editing the project.
- Admin can choose between collecting the fundings themselves or enabling the user to do so.
- New in v2.0 – PAYPAL ADAPTIVE PAYMENTS! : In the theme options the admin can set up the percentage of commission he wants to keep on each project. The payments are paid directly to each of the Paypal accounts.
- The admin have the option of choosing to collect the fundings or not if the campaign meets its goal.
How are the fundings collected?
The admin can collect the fundings at any time. There is an option in the admin panel to enable the project owner to collect the fundings:
- If the option is enabled: project owner can collect at any time like the admin (regardless the project is sucessful or not)
- If the option is disabled : project owner can collect only if project is successful
How is the project creator getting paid?
The user who creates a project will add its Paypal address to its profile which you will be able to see in the project summary as an admin. Once the project finished you can decide how much percentage do you want to keep from hi/her and pay the rest
List of features:
- WePay integration
- Social Login
- Paypal Adaptive payments
- Front-end forms – No more ugly backend for users!
- 3 different ways of displaying the projects
- 2 different project pages
- No external plugins needed!
- Custom admin panel for easy customization
- LayerSlider included! (15$)
- Custom projects page with statistics for easy control over the site
- Responsive design
- Unlimited colours
- Page builder with tons of blocks
- Blog pages
- Contact page
- Amazing documentation with video tutorials
- Created with Twitter Bootstrap + CSS3 + HTML5
- Support forum
Need help? Visit our Support Forum
I offer theme support via our support forum. If you have any problems or if you find a bug/error, please post them there. I will NOT be able to answer any questions regarding support in the comments. (http://support.skywarriorthemes.com/)
Please note: the images that can be seen in the preview images will not be included in the download. These are for preview purposes only.
Current version: 2.8
March 03rd, 2015
- Fixed unclosed HTML quotes /functions.php - Fixed minor localization issue in list Done 2.7 /pagebuilder/blocks/projects-block.php /taxonomy-project-category.php /author.php - Fixed errors during installation on some popular server configuration /funding/lib/PayPal/Serializer.php /funding/lib/PayPal/Unserializer.php /funding/lib/PayPal/XML/Parser.php - Fixed an issue where parallax block would display an empty video in some mobile browsers, even though the video background was disabled in page builder /pagebuilder/blocks/parallax-block.php - Disabled mouse wheel zoom in Google Map and fixed the display of Google Map native zoom controls /footer.php /css/main.css - Fixed translation textdomains. - Added Codestyling Localization compatibility - Fixed small error reporting bug in PayPal API library /funding/lib/PayPal/CallerServices.php - Fixed "error occurred in Preapproval method paypal" during checkout process /funding/lib/PayPal/CallerServices.php
November 08th, 2014
- Added Indian Rupee - Rewards system option in Theme options - When selecting reward price is set into donation input field - Localization file updated - Default image added on project single page when project doesn't have image
October 12th, 2014
- Nigerian Naira currency added - WP user capabilities extended
September 29th, 2014
- Funding collection in some server not working fixed - Fixed upload image button
September 18th, 2014
- Image upload in project submition form fix
September 4th, 2014
- Twitter redirect login fixed - Media upload in front end fixed - Custom css fixes
August 31th, 2014
- One click install bug fixed - "Cheating huh?!" message issue when deleting project, fixed - Project carousel responsiveness, huge height issue fixed - Memory leak on isotope fixed - Calendar css on submit project page fixed
July 19th, 2014
- Version 2 out! - Major restyling - Added WePay integration - Added social login - Re-coded page builder blocks - Added new page builder blocks - New carousel block - Added Parallax blocks - CSS and Code fixes - One click demo data install - New upgraded instruction file
December 8th, 2013
- CSS fixes - Translation file updated - Page builder blog block added - Safari project block fix - Funding project code optimized
November 14th, 2013
- CSS fix
November 8th, 2013
- Permissions fix - CSS fix
November 3rd, 2013
- CSS fixes - Money format function implemented for windows servers - Pear implemented for all servers and versions
November 3rd, 2013
- Update field code bug fixed - Projects saved as drafts now visible in my projects area (project status added) - CSS bugs - Added twitter and facebook social login - Fixed WP Better security issue - Added shortcode block in page builder - .po file updated - Updated layer slider to latest version - CKEditor bug fixed
October 6th, 2013
- Database tables prefix fix - Pagebuilder upgrade - Backers bug fix - Paypal email first entry error fix - CSS tweaks - CKeditor implemented
October 6th, 2013
- Translation ready.
August 16th, 2013
- Layerslider updated for WP 3.6 - please delete the old Layerslider plugin - Added commas and dots in money format - New Paypal adaptive - Fixed white screen in Mozilla when funding - PEAR integrated into theme - CSS fixes - Typo fixes - Paypal credentials override after new user register fix - email@example.com sanbox demo account to test demo version of the theme - Upload image fix for WP version 3.6
April 15th, 2013
- Version 2.0 - Implemented PayPal adaptive payments - Multicurrency support - CSS fixes
April 6th, 2013
- Replaced the word pledged with target
April 5th, 2013
- Initial release