FutureProspects is a clean, stylish template designed for Joomla! CMS. It was designed as a template for business/corporate, but it will suit well in many kinds of projects like product websites, creatives, or blogs.
Some of the features
- * Clean, stylish and modern look template.
- * Quickstart package included – (after quickstart installation you will get a website that will look exactly same as demo preview website)
- * Powerfull blog (CCK) component supported – ZOO Component from YOOtheme
- * Support for a Fusion Menu from RokNavMenu module.
- * Template powered by Gantry Framework
- * 80 base module positions
- * 24 basic variations of modules that can be combined
- * Valid W3C XHTML 1 .0 Transitional Code
- * 8 basic color variations
- * Top section slider which can keep up to 6 modules in row, publish any kind of module in top slider section
- * included layered PSD file (sliced colored elements for a easier creation of a new color variations)
- * iPhone, iPod Touch, Android mobile custom theme
- * 960 Grid System (http://960.gs) FutureProspects Template use a 12 column support
- * Flexibility to configure different grid-size layouts based on number of published modules. You are not forced to use the same grid layout for every page
- * Flexibility to configure up to 6 modules in row position.
- * 36 possible combinations for the layout of the mainbody/sidebars alone!
- * Built-in Gantry RokGZipper to compress and combine Gantry JS and CSS files
- * Google Web Font Support (Not shown in preview)
- * RTL languages support
- * SEO optimized Layout
- * Unique Gantry Framework layout controls allow you to configure your layout straight from template admin panel. (possibility to build custom layouts for custom pages by using Joomla template styles).
- * Joomla core elements styling
- * and much more…
Latest Update – 1.5.0
- Gantry Framework by Rockettheme
- Highlighter GK4
- Image Show GK4
- RokBox plugin
- AcyMailing Starter
- ZOO component by YOOtheme.com
- Images used on template demo preview by:JRFoto
- Graphic by Wojciech Pijecki created for interface Design Session http://sessions.tutsplus.com/creative/interface-design/session-interface-design/
- Icons by: http://iconsweets2.com/
- PS icon by: LazyCrazy