Game Portal HTML /jQuery Template represents professional and cutting-edge theme for gaming, news and entertaining content. There is a great number of functional blocks, sidebars, and widget-ready areas which allow you to build a website of any complexity. The theme comes with clean and friendly html code so you can customize it to any extend (whether you decide to put the theme behind any CMS or use it as is).
Note, this is a Site Template with its HTML /CSS/jQuery source files. Should you be planning to use it as a theme for WordPress, you’ll have to convert it to WordPress Theme accordingly.
PagesThere are 13 valid HTML pages included within the package:
- Home Page;
- 404 Page;
- Fullwidth Text Page;
- Shortcodes Page;
- Typography Page;
- Games Portfolio 1-column;
- Games Portfolio 2-column;
- Games Portfolio 3-column;
- Fullwidth Blog Page;
- Blog Post Page;
- Blog Page with right sidebar;
- Contacts Page.
- Home Page and content sliders;
- Multiple functional blocks;
- Drop-down navigation;
- Google Maps widget;
- Filterable Portfolio;
- Stylized tables, message boxes, quotes and list elements;
- jQuery tabs, accordion, toggles, sliders;
- Components designed for WordPress: sidebar, shortcodes, typography, widgets, breadcrumbs, threaded comments, feedback form.
Site Template Overview
We’ve done our best to give Game Portal template maximum flexibility and functionality. You’ll find the pages with various layouts in it: fullwidth, multi-column, w/ and w/out sidebar, etc. Consider using this theme with WordPress platform (Note: you’ll have to convert this static template to WP Theme first), as that’s exactly what we had in mind when planning the overall website structure.