Gameleon is a complete solution for your magazine, newspaper, editorial, publishing, review or gaming site.
- You can have your own unique Gaming Website and impress your online players with this fully functional WordPress Theme for Online Games.
- Of course, you can use it for any other purpose, as a regular WP theme: blog, newspaper, magazine, editorial, publishing or review site.
Take a look at our cool features list below and you’ll see that the Gameleon theme will be a great choice to your projects and will convince you to buy it in a minute!
Gameleon Features List
- Responsively Adapts to any Device
- Responsive Videos
- Responsive Flash Games
- Unity 3D Games Ready
- Games Full-Screen option via HTML5 API
- Cool Lights Swich Effect
- Compatible with MyArcadePlugin Pro
- BuddyPress Ready
- BbPress Ready
- Responsive AdSense Ready
- Interstitial Ads with Progress Bar on the game page (ads before the game starts)
- Responsive Ads options via our theme options panel
- Standard single page layout(non-gaming) if your article is not a game
- Powerful Unbranded Admin Panel
- Google Fonts – change the fonts easy from the admin panel
- Premium Slider Revolution Plugin Included 18$ Value
- Premium Taqyeem – WordPress Review Plugin Included 16$ Value
- Premium Notification Bar Plugin Included 19$ Value
- Premium Pathway – Custom Wordpress Login Page Plugin Included 14$ Value
- Fully Widgetized Homepage
- FRIV Style Layout for Home Page
- 4 Custom Home Page Content Modules
- 5 Custom Page Templates
- Classic Blog View for Home Page or Categories
- 21 Custom Powerful Widgets
- Header Layout Constructor using drag and drop
- Sticky Menu – optional from theme options panel
- Cool Lightbox Feature (click on the featured image on single)
- Review System – unlimited custom criterias with SEO Rich Snippet Review Microdata Support
- Homepage Small/Modular Slider with many options
- Built-in Newsticker with many options
- Ajax Login/Registration Module
- Unlimited Colors through Color Pickers
- Custom Header Logo Upload
- Full Header Logo Option
- Full Header Slider Option
- Full Header Ad Option
- Custom Favicon Upload
- XML Demo Content
- Dedicated Support Center
- Good coding practice and naming conventions
- Optional Fly-in effect and animations
- Optional Smooth Scroll Bar
- Cool Scroll to Top & Bottom buttons
- Automatic Theme updates through Admin Panel
- Image Placeholders using Lorempixel.com
- Custom Size for Featured Image on single via theme options
- Theme fully compatible with our Speed Booster Pack plugin
- Custom CSS Integration
- SEO text block scroller for homepage
- Likes and Views conters
- Adjustable title length for most post titles
- Adjustable text excerpt for most of text areas
- Related posts displayed by tags or categories
- Localization-ready – .po .mo files included
- Much more features and options which are not listed here for space saving reason. Also note that on the Demo page, for aesthetics reasons, space saving and page loading speed, there are not displayed ALL available Gameleon widgets.
Just wanted to say I think this theme is awesome with a capital A. The backend theme options panel is quite classy and powerful. Hard to imagine a better WP based arcade solution than this theme in combination with WpArcadePlugin Pro, bbpress, and Buddypress, and I’ve done my research.
The new features are awesome, and it will really let me to expand my new arcade website to a full game portal with flash games, news and reviews. I really want to exploit this theme in my site so I can pull out everything it can offer. Thanks and keep up the good work!
Ohh everything looks great, a lot of new features… Buying your theme was worth every cent.
This is one of the best themes I’ve seen. I’m impressed dude, and would buy this in as heartbeat if I was in the gaming niche. In fact, I almost want to enter the gaming niche JUST so I can buy your theme. lol!
A beautiful theme and perfect for one of my upcoming projects.
Nothing else compares.
As with everyone’s feedback thus far, I too wanna say this is one heck of a beautiful theme. Great work mate!
This is the first theme that I’ve been truly happy with, in that I don’t feel I have to “compromise” on the features I offer my visitors. My site looks fantastic, and the customer support is amazing…
* The above testimonials are excerpts taken from comments.
Note: The images, games and videos used on the demo sites are for demo purposes only and are not included in the download package.
Update Log V2.8 – 22 Octomber – List of modified files
- added: Gameleon Child Theme Ready
- added: wp_title() filter for better SEO – adding the site description for the home/front page
- fixed: alignment css issue on header (logo + ad)
- fixed: missed translation files
- fixed: other minor css issues
Update Log V2.7 – 17 Octomber
- updated the Slider Revolution plugin due to its security vulnerability issue
- due to the new WordPress Theme Submission Requirements, the new version of the Gameleon theme (2.7) no longer supports and no longer displays the old content added by a bundled plugin using the shortcode [flashgame]. However, we will try to create a patch as soon as possible.
- the Gameleon theme is now responsive
- all bundled plugins with the theme can be installed now via “TGM plugin Activation” through admin dashbloard
- removed the options that define the number of posts to show on archive or category pages via theme options
- replaced “query_posts” with the use of “new WP_Query” to display posts in several page templates
- removed “admin dashboard skin” feature since WordPress itself has such nice skin options
- main css of the theme is now enqueued from custom location
- changed excerpt length from characters to words
- make use of ”$query->found_posts” instead of our “wt_get_category_count” function (removed )
- achieved a lot of adjustments to the code to increase loading speed by over 40%.
- removed post ordering options from category, archive page to improve page loading speed
- improved header logo+banner appearance
- removed custom contact page to make use of Contact form 7 plugin
- replaced premium Who’s Online plugin with a free one called “WP-UserOnline”
- removed SuperLike plugin since it was removed by either staff or the author and replaced with “I Recommend This” (free).
- other several changes intended to have a cleaner code and improve the loading speed of the theme.