An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, sammycorp, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from sammycorp:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Please sign in to contact this author.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Icon Font Not Showing..What is going on?
Make sure you upload the .htaccess file on includes directory
Font Looks weird if I use special character like Swedish character. What happened?
We use OpenSans font with English subset. So if your language has special character it will showed the “fallback” fonts. Go to THIS page, Generate the “Webfont Kit”, Choose the correct Subset and Download. Upload all the font(ttf,eot,woff,svg) to includes/templates/genesis/fonts/
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.