An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, tiquet, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from tiquet:
- Always provide url to your store
- Always backup your files.
- I usually give you answer in max 72 hours.
Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- We don’t provide support for custom extensions
- We respond to messages from Monday to Friday.
Support for my items doesn’t include:
- Support for third part extensions and plugins.
Please sign in to contact this author.
Frequently Asked Questions
I switched SEO URL’s on, but some of the URL’s on the page are stil dynamic
For every page, cateogory, product etc you must edit SEO keyword property (for products it’s in data tab). Make sure every SEO keywoard is unique and that you don’t leave this field blank, otherwise dynamic URLs will be used.
How to add 3 small banners.
Go to system / design / banners and click insert (if you want to have 3 banners, you need to insert 3 banners). then click edit and add image (one for each, otherwise it will create slideshow containing these images). Last step is to go to extensions / module / banners, add new banner, set its layout to home, set correct image sizes and position wherever you want them to be displayed.
I get this error: Notice: Error: Could not load template …catalog/view/theme/default/template/module/customFooter.tpl! in …system/engine/controller.php on line 71
You need to copy customFooter.php and gentle.php from catalog/language/english/module and put them in your language.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.