Get Back to Nature is a design that uses rough paper edges and and grungy textures to create a unique and artistic theme. Its earthy colors in shades of yellow, brown and green, give the design a feel of a sunrise/sunset.
The design features a top horizontal menu, centered logo and white content area. The footer is a nature scene with mountains, deer’s and grass.
This design is suited for a portfolio, artist, children, illustrator, author or any creative industry.
I’ve included six photoshop files with this theme:
- Sliced – The main layout, including slices to help you build it.
- Files – listing of products for sale
- Contact – Form & contact information
- bg_deer_mountain – the file you can save as a png to create the background
- bg_lines – the tiling image that will be your page background
- bg rays – the sun rays behind the logo
The photoshop files contains clearly named folders for each part of the website.
Additional information: Layout-width is 980px (optimized for 1024×768 screen resolution)