As of 11th July 2015 this theme is deprecated. We will still provide the item support for the next 3 months.
Simple, beautiful and responsive Wordpress wedding theme. Very suitable for marriage websites, marriage agencies, or wedding related shops.
- 2 Slideshows
- Options for header logo: 2 photos, custom image (you can choose from theme options panel)
- Simple setup
- jQuery enhanced
- Beautiful and efficient code
- PSD files included
- Demo content XML
- Drag & drop slideshow manager
- Unbranded theme options panel
- Slideshow manager for posts and pages
- Easy to follow documentation
- Support & updates
Please have a look at the update instructions in FAQ section: http://themeforest.net/item/getting-married-responsive-wordpress-theme/4416360/faqs/20331
- IMPORTANT: Updated prettyPhoto lightbox to version 3.6.1 to fix the prettyPhoto's XSS vulnurability issue. - Fixed the image uploads on posts/pages (e.g., slideshows). - Other improvements and fixes. - Fixed the theme to make it compliant with the latest child theme guidelines. The child theme that's included in the package has also been updated accordingly. The new guidelines say that you need to include the parent stylesheet (getting-married/style.css) through the child theme's "functions.php" using the "wp_enqueue_scripts" action hook. In order to update your child theme copy the hook code from the functions.php (from the child theme provided) and remove the following line from your child theme's style.css: @import url("../getting-married/style.css"); Please test the changes.
- FIXED updated to WordPress version 3.9 - FIXED few bugs - IMPROVED security
- FIXED fonts issue that appeared after some updates to Google web font Roboto
- FIXED added "Marriage date" option to theme options - FIXED contact form messages bug - FIXED twitter widget (you will need to reconfigure your twitter widgets) - UPDATED documentation
- ADDED autoscroll option to slideshows - ADDED translation files - FIXED some PHP notification messages - FIXED some minor bugs