An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, icypixels, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from icypixels:
Support will be extremely slow during the following weeks due to the exams session I have to take. Estimated response time: 2 to 7 days
Thank you for choosing and trusting your money in one of my products. I’m really glad you made this choice!
Here are a couple of things you should know about the product lifetime free support I provide:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding my item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
Item support does not include:
- Customization and installation
- Support for 3rd party plugins
- Issues that are unique to your web hosting environment
Support: Available from Monday to Friday, 8 – 14 GMT. Generally, I respond in 1.5 days and if you’ll submit a ticket on a weekend, you’ll have to wait until Monday. Please use the dedicated ticketing system I have set in place: Icy Pixels Support Ticket System.
If I can be of any further assistance, or if you have any more questions, please let me know. Have a great day!
Paul | Icy Pixels | Customer Happiness Engineer
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
My Events page is all messed up! What do I have to do?
Go to Events > Settings > Display. Set the template used for the events page to Full Width.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.