An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by ChristineWilde
They will respond to buyers' questions via their own support system.Go to item support
Additional information from ChristineWilde:
Thank you for purchasing one of my themes.
If you have any questions about the theme you just purchased then please do not hesitate to contact me via my support system here: http://support.wildemedia.co.uk
Or alternatively email me at email@example.com
Please read the following email guidelines before contacting support:
- Please include the themes name that you are using. If you have not purchase a theme as of yet then please let us know which theme you are interested in.
- Include a link to your Tumblr blog / WordPress site.
- Attach any screenshots you may have of the issue.
- If you think we’ll need to jump into your code, please provide us with admin access, or your login details (with a temporary password).
- We aim to reply to all support emails within 24 hours.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.
|Created||26 April 12|
|Last Update||19 September 13|
|Compatible Browsers||IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome|
|ThemeForest Files Included||Layered PNG, Layered PSD, HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files|
|Tags||blog, christinewilde, full width slider, images, panorama, portfolio, responsive, responsive video, sharethis, skeleton, theme, tumblog, tumblr, video, vimeo|