An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, themesonwheels, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through this item’s comments.
Additional information from themesonwheels:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do you edit the sub title on the Glider – Big Image widget. It has an option to edit the Title, but I can’t find where to edit the subtitle.
The subtitle is actually an excerpt for the post chosen to be featured in Big Image widget. So go to that post in admin area. Excerpt section should be located just bellow the content field. If you don’t see this excerpt section, go to the top right corner of the page and look for “Screen Options” button. Click on that button to make a panel visible. There you make sure that “Excerpt” is checked off. Excerpt field will now be visible just bellow the content area. Edit it and click “Update”.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.