An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, Crumina, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from Crumina:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Key recommendations to receive fast and efficient support
1. If you have a pre-sales question, you can submit it in the Comments tab on Themeforest.
3. You are entitled to create a public ticket or a private one, if the case is sensitive requiring your website access details.
4. Provide as much information on the issue you encountered as possible. It is recommended to give at least link to your site or a screenshot of the problem area to simplify the task for the support person.
5. If you are sure that the problem requires fixing, please, create a private ticket and insert your website access details (link, login credentials, in some cases FTP access). Otherwise, our support person will be forced to ask for these details later.
6. We provide support on business days from 9am till 6 pm.
7. The response time takes between 24-72 hours.
8. If you have urgent query, for example you have to send the website live soon, try to contact the support team 48 hours before the scheduled day.
9. Please, note, if you submit a ticket on Friday night or on weekend, be ready to get support not earlier than on Monday.
10. We have customers all over the world and often our time zones are different. Please, take this into account when submitting a ticket. FYI, we are located in GMT+2 time zone.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.