I need to buy this theme for my project.
Can you please mention approx. release date of HTML version?
Salam Nasir, the HTML version is planned to be ready in 4 weeks time, you can refer to the FAQ for updates. thanks. KS
Hi brother, how far you are? While my project is on hold, I am anxiously waiting for HTML version.
Hopefuly the html versionwill be ready by the end of this week
Will you be making a wordpress version of this design?
Hi Daniel, yes please consult the FAQ for the timeline…
it’s now online: http://themeforest.net/item/glocal-responsive-directory-template/4949656
yes, he will (how i know)
waiting for the HTML Version Inshallam
and im so proud that a guy from my country has this Magnificent design
Waiting for HTML so i can Code it and just a Note
If it’s possible to make this Design in Bootstrap
Ahlan Youssef, nice to hear from you, thanks for the kind words, actually it’s a Jordanian concept with a Polish Design
Regarding Bootstrap i’ll check if it’s possible but I doubt it for this time. Salam
Thank You Habibi For Your Replay
i’ll be waiting for it and i hope we could have some chit chat about it soon inshalla
i’ll email you using contact form in your profile
Will Buy It Now Long Time Waiting For it
Why didn’t you add the repsonsive designs also in this gorgeous package? Your wp theme will be a big success, if you code as nice as you design.
Hi, thanks for your kind words, we usually don’t include PSD responsive designs because we use responsive frameworks while creating the HTML and WP version. I hope you’ll like our coding even better than the design
Thanx for your answer. Do you have a more clear deadline for the wp theme launch? I can’t wait to play with it!
Based on my programmers feedback it should be ready between mid-June – End of June (you can follow the Status in the Support tab above.
This is awesome that you are making and HTML and WP version, all I can tell you is that if you actually add the features that people ask you (we are the best reviewers) you theme will definitely be a huge success, the other directory as you know, those people make it hard to add features and some of the NEEDED features they are no planning on adding, so PLEASE if you can actually follow that lead you will definitely be a success and also you will have another buyer, I been waiting for the other people to add stuff that I need and thats the reason why i havent bought it because they dont listen. Listen to your customers and you shall succeed good luck.
P.s. It will be nice if the search can be done by City, Zipcode, you know the common stuff in the USA. Thank you
Thanks for the kind words, don’t worry we’re keeping things flexible and we will have a section on our site the will enable buyers to propose their ideas then we will prioritize the top-rated requests and add them to the template. enhacements will be done on a gradual basis. thanks again .Cheers. KS
Ok buddy, here is a few things I think you should consider, If anybody wants to chime in, welcome!
- Ability to add/edit/delete companies
- Ability to add/edit/delete packages
- Messaging option where the Administrator of the site can send an email to all the companies listed on their site for any major announcmend or important message they need to know.
- Able to assign amounts of images and video per products
I know that you definitely have more for the admin but this is it for now that I could say
- Ability to submit a listing
- Ability to edit the listing
- Ability to add/edit/delete pictures/videos/coupons/events
- Ability to make payments
- Ability to contact the admin
- Ability to see stats on their listing
- Ability to advertise on the general website not just the listing
- Ticketing desk support system
- Website advertising packages, not just listing.
- Ability for companies to be added to several categories, not just one.
-Free & Feauture listing (ability to customize)
– Sorting also by package, higher they pay, then the higher they are in results
- Contact form on listing page
- CSV/Bulk uploading
- Able to add extra fields
- Coupon area where they can type/offer a coupon through their listing
- Events from that company would be good too!
- Social Profiles (Android, Apple, Facebook, Google+ Twitter Vimeo, YouTube & Windows) We are dealing with businesses, some businesses have mobile apps and video ads already. Some businesses don’t have a physical address they are internet based businesses.
-Navigation should scroll with page or there should be a back to top button.
- You may also like – recommended or similar business listings
- Able to get directions to that place from the map
- Claim this listing feature
- Paypal (Duh!)
- SEO a must!
- Ability for users to bookmark or favorite a listing
- New Home page option to have only a search bar and logo. Maybe a slide out menu that displays searchable categories or event’s.
- Social Share buttons
SEARCH BAR IDEA
Name of business – City, State or Zip – Categories = SEARCH
*An option could be to show whats around them with geolocation (if they are not familiar with the area)
Just to name a few, hope this helps.
Thx it’s been taken into consideration, will keep u posted
You are getting me hyped! hope this is better than the other one selling here. Major success I would call it!
we hope that too, we will offer some nice feature & functionalities + will keep the theme flexible enough for customization, hopefully tomorrow we’ll send the HTML version for approval, WP in about 1 month if not earlier…
How do you plan to structure the directory? For SEO purposes, I am looking for a theme that will use the location in the URL.
That way if a user visited the URL http://www.xyz.com/restaurants/usa/illinois/chicago/ they would be able to see all restaurants in Chicago.
Hii Jason i’m currently travelling will be back on thursdayand will reply.cheets.ks
sorry for my late reply, I’ve shared your request with the developers, we had many things to do for the HTML version so we’ll add the url approach optimized for SEO in the WP version ok, cheers. UOUdesign
When you are suppose to release HTML version?
End ofthis week inchallah, so try to add some days for the tf approval
Sounds good. Thanks for quick reply.
Hope things go well with the tf approval, can’t wait to see what the HTML theme looks like.
cant wait for the wordpress version… awesome design
Thanks, the HTML version is ready we’re polishing it and adding some cool features, we should submit it tomorrow or on Friday, the WP version should be ready in about 3 weeks time. Cheers KS
I hope you publish this Wordpress theme soon!
Hi, we should be publishing the HTML version tomorrow, WP might take approx 4 weeks, we would like to release a simple but complete version we’re really doing our best, thanks for your comments, be patient we’re almost there
Hi, when could we expect HTML version? You said it’d be published a few days ago
Hi, certain options & features were missing for example the possibility to hide/show the map, portfolio filters…. so it’s all set now we’re sending it for publication tomorrow. I will send a message here to update you with the status of the publication. very sorry about the delay, we want to publish something something that people will like thanks for your patience. Cheers. UOUdesign
Hey Everyone, Glocal has been submitted some minutes ago, hopefully it will get approved, we will update our social networks’ links to facilitate communicatation in the future. Thanks for your patience Cheers UOUdesign
Nice!, Hopefully this will impress me since I hate the other one around here and the ” not implemented or not foi future updates” messages
well you know client is king, so we need to keep you guys satisfied
Glocal was soft rejected we just resubmit now so hopefully that tomorrow morning it will be published, as we say Inchallah
sweet! thanks brother for the quick reply.
at your service… cheers.
btw, do you mind resending me the long list of features you sent me once, i can’t manage to find it, I shared it with the developers but they can’t find it either, thanks. cheers.
sure i’ll private message you.
I really like this template and have a couple of questions before I purchase
1. I assume there is not a joomla version?
2. This template is about 80% of what I need. I’d to incorporate the “Candidate” profiles and features from the “Careers Portal” site. How would I go about doing that?
Actually there is a lot about both of these templates that I like. How might I go about creating a mashup to suit my needs?
send me a PM so that I can make you happy…
I want to buy theme, but before I would like to clarify some questions:
1)Is there possibility to switch membership package automatically, when paid membership expires?
2) Is there possibility to have logical fields when adding listing. For example, if user adds restaurant, “amount of people” field appears. If user chooses photographer, “price packages” field appears.
3) Can this theme be multilanguage? So when user adds listing he has to fill description in 2 languages. And listing would display corresponding language description?
Hi, sorry for the delay it’s quite an intensive start of the week,
1) can you report this question to http://uou.ticksy.com
2) we’re working on custom filters per category so it’s in our todo list (it will be one of the major changes in glocal so stay tuned)
3) yes you need to use wpml plugin for multilingual options,
if you’re talking about the listings the user would have to create 2 listings correct each one in different language (I informed the dev to create an option where we can add multiple languages within the same listing but this requires some proper thinking and preparation)
so i think you should wait until you purchase glocal because it’s still not ready for your use
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.