Welcome to Gospel – Premium Responsive WordPress ThemeGospel was created primarily for religious based institutions looking for a super clean, yet warm and customizable solution that is simply feature packed. Created with SEO best practices and all the latest features of WordPress, the ability to reach-out to your community and congregation will be simple and effective.
Event Scheduler – A simple to use, full event scheduler with google map api, image based galleries and details that automatically appear or drop off your event calendar schedule which is automatically displayed on the home page and it’s own exclusive full page along with dates, times and location etc
Great Features – Although created primarily for religious institutions, the design can adapt easily to any other blog or business. With the ability to choose templates per page or post and upload different background images that stretch full screen also allow further easy branding and customization. With the addition of the supported post formats for galleries, videos and audio files the possibilities are endless.
- Responsive design for mobile based devices
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Home page and gallery sliders are touch enabled!
- 2 Homepage styles
- – With slider and populate areas via admin selections
- – With slider and widget areas for any content you wish
- Full suite of pages
- Full width template
- right sidebar template
- left sidebar template
- 404 Error page
- Contact Page
- Search Page
- Sitemap Page
- Choose on a per-post and per-page basis the full screen image background
- SEO best practice construction
- Fully localized with mo/po files
- XML data import supplied to get you started quick
- Event pages include google maps api integration / repeatable / one-time event etc
- Social icon integration
- Post Formats supported include gallery, links, video, audio, standard, quote
- Lot’s of automated image functions for sizing and galleries
- Lightbox built in for standard wordpress galleries automatically
- WordPress 3+ menus
- Layered PSD Files
- Extensive Documentation
- Twitter Feed
- Contact Form 7 powered forms for easy inclusion anywhere (fully styled)
- Built in short codes via the editor including icon buttons/tabs/accordions and columns etc
- Unbranded Option Tree admin panels
- Unlimited sidebar widgets on many different pages
- Support proudly supplied for installation issues / issues but not for customization
- Update on 02/17/15 v2.5 – Updated searchform.php to correct issue on page load to show the placeholder text until search box is clicked. Updated style.css to update version #.
- Update on 10/31/14 v2.4 – Updated style.css to fix small issue with background images on each page template.
- Update on 09/30/14 v2.3 – Updated package to include child theme
- Update on 4/28/14 – Version # did not change, please replace functions.php to fix an issue with featured images not displaying on CPT and pages.
- Release on 4/24/14 – Updated theme to include WP 3.9 audio/video playlist features, please check your documentation.
- 03/07/14 – Updated search.php and searchform.php to return the search query to make the search more secure
- 12/13/13 – Fully tested in the new WordPress 3.8
- Update on 12/02/13 – Updated template-home.php to fix an issue with dates displaying for events on the homepage.
- Update on 10/28/13 – This is a complete version upgrade. Upgraded to new Themeforest requirements, tested on 3.7 with no issues. All files must be updated. Page and post backgrounds will have to be selected again (from the media library). Now post pagination and comment pagination. Old shortcodes will have to be replaced with new Cr3ativ Shortcodes plugin. New audio feature for playlist – please read new documentation for explanation.
- Update on 01/09/13 – Updated header.php to specify theme location of primary menu.
- Update on 11/7/12 to documentation to fix a typo. An addendum was attached to the documentation above the TOC.
- Update on 9/4/12 to template-event.php for fix on the event calendar icon to pull in the correct date (if reoccurring event)
- Update on 7/27/12 to template-home.php for fix on the event calendar icon to pull in the correct date