An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, virtuti, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through this item’s comments.
Additional information from virtuti:
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen!Here are a few notes about my manner to assist in questions related to my themes and templates.
- Please communicate via comment box solely. No replies via email-sorry.
- Please do not send me letters on Friday-Saturday (Shabbat). Replies will not be provided.
- Please note: any paid customisation work is unavailable from my side.
- Please note: questions/requests about modifications and changes (type “How to…?”) will not be answered.
- Please note: support is provided only in case you detect bug/problem on demo site. Please report a problem via comment box. I shall be glad to fix it and provide you with updated version of theme files and updated demo site.
- Please note: if you changed/modified/deleted my markup and styles, be kind to fix the problems yourself. I am not responsible for non-mine modifications and cannot help with the issues in portions of the code modified by you.
- Please take into consideration: I do not reply all questions in obligatory way. If you did not get a reply from my side, it means a certain reason stands behind my silence (it might be question itself (its subject, its relevance etc), the manner/tone a question has been asked, absence of elementary politeness and so on). Thank you!
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.