Welcome to Gutenberg – Premium WordPress Theme
Gutenberg has been a passion of mine for several months now in development and I’m very happy to reveal the results here at ThemeForest.
The text rendering, line height and spacing, plus the width of the reading columns are all based on the golden ratio formula. I wanted to design something from the phone size up, rather than the desktop down. I also wanted a very flexible and adaptable design, one for bloggers, photographers, agencies or pretty much any other use, and I think I have a great solution here, whatever your requirements may be.
The number of smartphones and tablets being used to visit sites is growing consistently, and in some cases more people use these mobile devices than their computers to browse the web. With retina (HiDPI) built in, responsive layout for all common devices and screen sizes, glorious font display, scalable social icons and pop out slider for information and your tweets it’s a wonderful experience on any device, but on iPad it’s stunning.
We used solid coding practices to get everything under the hood nice and simple, HTML5 and CSS3, we use plugins where we could and keep things beautifully simple on the admin side – one picker changes the accent orange color in one click – add your info and posts and you’re done. Built-in light boxes for WordPress galleries, slider plugin with short code generator, unlimited portfolio categories, post formats, working contact form, google maps and so much more.
- Built in sharing options on every post
- Built in admin panel color picker
- Set your logo, favicon, custom css, google analytics etc via the admin panel
- Responsive design for mobile / tablet based devices
- Our proven, robust, standards compliant WordPress framework
- HTML5 and CSS3 (heavily commented)
- Custom post type for Portfolio
- Portfolio posts have dedicated post pages for full details
- Home page and gallery sliders are swipe / keyboard enabled
- Full suite of pages
- Homepage with any content and automatic carousel sliders for most recent portfolio and blog posts
- Full width template
- 404 Error page
- Contact Page
- Search Page
- Sitemap Page
- Portfolio Index Page
- Portfolio Detail Page
- Contact Page
- SEO best practice construction
- Fully localized with mo/po files included
- XML data import supplied to get you started quickly
- Social icon integration (up to 10) plugin with fully scalable icons
- Post Formats supported include gallery, links, video, audio, standard, quote
- Automated image resizing and galleries with lightbox (no timthumb used here!)
- Lightbox built in for standard WordPress galleries automatically and inline images (if linked)
- WordPress 3+ menu
- 7 Layered PSD Files – 2 pages then all the elements
- Extensive PDF Documentation with screen shots
- Twitter Feed (add username – done)
- Beautifully styled tables using plugin – super easy to use!
- Contact Form 7 powered forms for easy inclusion anywhere (fully styled)
- Built in short codes via the editor including buttons/accordions and columns etc
- Unbranded Option Tree admin panel
- Google maps plugin
- Support proudly supplied for installation issues / but not for customization (available at cost)
- Update on 02/17/15 – v2.8 Updated searchform.php to correct issue on page load to show the placeholder text until search box is clicked. Updated style.css to update version #.
- Update on 9/15/14 – Version 2.7, Updated style.css to remove fade-in transitions to fix the Vimeo fullscreen effect as well as some other small CSS tweaks. Also theme package now includes child theme package for anyone wanting to make edits to the original themes files so they don’t lose changes on future theme updates.
- Update on 6/18/14 – Version 2.6, Updated style.css to fix some small style issues.
- Update on 6/16/14 – Version 2.5, please replace style.css to fix an issue with latest Firefox and the drop down menu.
- Update on 6/5/14 – Version 2.4, please replace style.css to fix an issue with latest Chrome, full screen video and fixed footer.
- Update on 4/28/14 – Version # did not change, please replace functions.php to fix an issue with featured images not displaying on CPT and pages.
- Release on 4/24/14 – Updated theme to include WP 3.9 audio/video playlist features, please check your documentation.
- Updated search.php and searchform.php to return the search query to make the search more secure and updated documentation since all documentation is being transitioned online.
- 12/13/13 – Fully tested in the new WordPress 3.8
- Update 10/25/13-Updated to WordPress 3.7 with no issues.
- Update on 10/1/13 – Updated style.css to fix issue with select and radio buttons. Updated to WordPress 3.6.1 with no issues.
- Update on 8/6/13 – Updated WP to 3.6 with no issues.
- Update on 7/16/13 – Version 2.1. Please replace style.css to accommodate new theme styled Cr3ativ Shortcodes plugin. New XML export for shortcode change. Update to single.php to fix WordPress tags call.
- Update on 7/12/13 – This is a full version upgrade. Please replace ALL file. New features include paginated comments, paginated single pages, update for 3.5.2 compatible. Removed all shortcodes and replaced with our new plugin. New audio player format with playlist. Supports tags for posts, update to theme options for new stylesheet uploader.
- Update on 5/13/13 – Updated the documentation concerning how to place a video into the video post format.
- Update on 4/29/13 – Updated style.css to accommodate the Contact Form 7 update for input type=email.
- Update: 3/7/13 – Update made to style.css, content-quote.php and content-link.php to correct a couple of small issues. The content-link.php will now bring in the link and the link text, content-quote.php was breaking due to an extra div and a few small CSS changes.
- Update: 2/19/13 – we changed the comments section to read 1 comment (if only one) and 2 comments (if more than 1 or 0). Files updated were: style.css, comments.php, content.php, content-video.php, content-gallery.php and content-audio.php
- Update: 02/18/13 – we fixed a z-index issue on the slider pagination dots as reported (please replace your style.css)
- Initial Release on 02/18/13