Hedge | Premium Business & Marketing Theme for WordPress – is based on our new Super Skeleton 2 Framework; Over 3 months in the making, we’ve re-coded our entire “Super Skeleton” framework from the ground up to leverage the best, cleanest, fastest features that WordPress has to offer.
Version 188.8.131.52 is Now Available!
Check out the update log provided below for more information.
Quite simply, this is the best, easiest, most flexible theme that we have ever created (and we’ve been doing this for 5 years)... and it’s the foundation for what we truly believe will be some amazing websites by you guys & gals!
To celebrate our new Super Skeleton 2 Framework, we’re unrolling a brand new theme options panel that’s unlike anything we’ve released to date. Gone are the cumbersome, complex options of the past – The new SS2 theme panel features simple visual cues, nested inline documentation, and the option to preload one of our hand-crafted skins, or build your own using our professional Skin Builder.
The entire Google Fonts library is embedded as well… you can even preview the fonts LIVE in the admin panel before selecting them.
Also gone are the 20+ page templates that we used to use. Why? Because with the new Drag & Drop Layout Builder, you won’t need them anymore… a veritable world of possibilities is at your fingertips with just ONE template. No more memorizing which template does what… What you see is, literally, what you get.
That’s all fine and well… but what we’re really geeked out about is that it’s all based on rock solid, compliant SEO friendly code that passes every “WordPress Theme Review” test that we could throw at it.
Let’s dig in, shall we?
The Full List of Theme Features
- Be ready for the new WP update before it even comes out!
- Play music, video, or slideshows with the touch of a finger.
- Custom Styling for each Post Format.
- Playlists from Spotify or Rdio
- Local audio/video files or use any major service (YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, etc.)
- Use the Skin Builder to color just about anything on the theme.
- Customize individual pages with highlight colors for visual content binding.
- Integrate easy social options.
- Build your own header layout design.
- Page-Sensitive options for easy customizing.
- Right Aligned Header
- Center Aligned Header
- Left Aligned Header
- Over 650 Fonts – preview them live in the dashboard and pick them without looking at a single line of code.
- Easy Typekit Integration if you want even more.
- SEO / Semantic type elements.
- Pure “REM” sizing & unitless scaling (fancy words for “it’s easy to customize”).
- In-Dash, context-appropriate documentation.
- No need to open any PDF files.
- Discover how to use the theme features in the actual admin panel.
- Quick Start Checklist.
- Developer-friendly code documentation.
- WP Slider Revolution (the top selling CodeCanyon plugin!)
- 2D / 3D Effects – Fixed or Full Width – Images, Video, or Text.
- Simple Sliders (using an easy visual builder UI)
- Tabbed Content Sliders (slide anything from text to videos!).
- JetPack Carousel for WP Galleries.
- Optional Social Sharing for EACH image/video (great for pinning!)
- Pick one of 10 custom overlay effects.
- JetPack Carousel for WP Galleries.
- Discover over 100 unique configurations (with more on the way!).
- Perhaps the easiest “Sortable Grid” system ever.
- Link to Posts or to a Lightbox.
- Perfect for Images, Video, or even Audio!
Theme SupportGot a question about how to use the theme? We’ve got answers. Our small team is serious about customer support – check out our dedicated support site built on the easy-to-use Ticksy platform.
Keep your ticket private for one-to-one assistance, or open your ticket up to the public and other theme users can help out as well as our expert support staff.
You’ll have access to this support site for life. No expirations.
The ExtrasWe’ve pre-packaged lots of goodies into our theme so you don’t have to. Note that all of these deserve the full credit for their own plugins/features/etc. – we’ve done the work integrating these awesome tools into our theme – they actually built the tools though. Here’s the list:
- WP Slider Revolution (Premium)
- Visual Composer (Premium)
- WP JackBox – Lightbox (Premium)
- Foundation Icons (GPL/GNU)
- Responsive, Touch Friendly Advanced Scroller
- Responsive Multi-level Mobile Menu (GPL/GNU)
- Google Web Fonts
The Update Log
/* ================================= */ /* Update Log - Hedge */ /* ================================= */ Version: 184.108.40.206: 06.30.15 General Changes/Fixes Done: - UPDATED: WPBakery Visual Composer 4.5.3 - prettyPhoto XSS fix - UPDATED: Resonsive styles for page-caption and page-caption bg - ADDED: Fallback for VC Separators on Mobile (media-queries.css 269) Version: 220.127.116.11 06.15.15 General Changes/Fixes Done: - UPDATED: WPBakery Visual Composer plugin to 4.5.2 - UPDATED: Responsive styles for header, tophat, and content Version: 18.104.22.168 05.12.15 General Changes/Fixes Done: - UPDATED: OptionTree loader - UPDATED: Small style updates/tweeks to maintain consistency - ADDED: Visual Composer single image fallback styles for responsive - FIXED - XSS Vulnerability: - UPDATED: Mythology Core 1.1.3: - WPBakery Visual Composer 4.5.1 - Revolution Slider 22.214.171.124 - OptionTree 2.5.5 - TGM-Plugin-Activation 2.4.1 - Plugin sources updated from http to https - Plugin sources updated to use "latest-stable" Version: 126.96.36.199 10.16.2014 General Changes/Fixes Done: - Plugin Update: WPBakery Visual Composer - Version 4.2.3 to Version 4.3.5 - Plugin Update: WP Revolution Slider - Version: 3.0.8 to Version: 4.6.5 - Recommended plugins added to plugin installation prompt - Demo-Content.xml file updated - OptionTree-Options.txt file updated - Widgets.WIE file now included - Custom Sidebars added for widget > import help Version: 188.8.131.52 10.16.2014 General Changes/Fixes Done: - Ot-google-fonts patched - Child theme support fixed Version: 184.108.40.206 07.07.2014 - Plugin Update: WPBakery Visual Composer - Version: 4.1.2 to Version: 4.2.3 - All included plugins are now force deactivated when theme is not active - Primary Color option fixed - Tophat/Header responsive update Version: 220.127.116.11 05.06.2014 - Visual Composer 4 Fixes: Carousel Arrows, Progress Bar Color - Fix for dynamic.css - Typography Font Styles Added - Demo-Content.xml updated Version: 18.104.22.168 04.28.2014 - Plugin Update: WPBakery Visual Composer - Version 3.7.4 to Version: 4.1.2 - Plugin Update: WP Revolution Slider - Version: 3.0.8 to Version: 4.3.8 - Theme Shadow Options added to Skin Builder - Skin Builder options updated (border styles fixed) - Slider overrides fixed. Now use the new Revolution Slider to control all of your slider font styles Version: 22.214.171.124 04.14.2014 - OptionTree Patch: Compatibility Issue - Theme_Mode - False - Bug fix: Fallback function set so that page content doesn't get kicked down when negative margin is used. Version: 126.96.36.199 01.09.2014 - Plugin Update(fix): WPBakery Visual Composer - Version: 3.7.3 Version 188.8.131.52 01.08.2014 - Plugin Update: WPBakery Visual Composer - Version 184.108.40.206 to Version: 3.7.3 - Plugin Update: WP Revolution Slider - Version: 3.0.8 to Version: 4.1.4 - Updated ot-google-fonts.php and functions.php for Google Fonts integration. - Pulled mobile support for parent item self generation within child list. - Styling Updates: - OptionTree/ThemeOptions Styling fix for WP 3.8. Fixes panel from getting kicked down, increases width of panel, and other small tweeks. Also added styling to remove the depreciated XML option to decrease confusion. Version 220.127.116.11 08.19.2013 General Changes/Fixes: Custom Post Types no longer supported (will revisit when WP offers support/plugin). New Demo-Content.xml included. Official Bug fix for OptionTree 2.1.3 updated in functions.php. Version 18.104.22.168 08.14.2013 General Changes/Fixes: Second Round - Bug fix for OptionTree 2.1.3 updated in functions.php. Version 3.1.0 08.13.2013 General Changes/Fixes: Plugins Updated - Revolution Slider (3.0.8) and Visual Composer (22.214.171.124). Quick Start Guide Updated and fix for OptionTree 2.1.3 included in functions.php Version 126.96.36.199 07.17.2013 General Changes/Fixes: Plugins Updated - Revolution Slider (3.0.5) and Visual Composer (3.6.8). 'How to Update Plugins' documentation added. Typography/Google Fonts bug addressed. Version 3.0.3 07.09.2013 General Changes/Fixes: Plugins Updated - Revolution Slider (3.0.5) and Visual Composer (3.6.7). New cleaned up import XML file included for Demo Content. Slider Skeletons Included (note: Slider Skeletons are just that, skeletons, and do not contain images). Logo and Slide Template PSDs added. Update log added. Version 3.0.2 06.16.2013 General Changes/Fixes: First Release - Massive overhaul and integration of new framework.
Credits: In the demo we’ve used images from DesignModo’s UI kits.