About HERO A super clean mobile WordPress themeHi there and thanks for your interest in HERO! This theme is designed to be super simple to use, yet provide loads of functionality. Do visit the live preview and read through this page to get a more comprehensive overview of what the theme has to offer, but here are just a few quick highlights:
- works alongside your desktop site
- ready for localization
- ‘install as web app’ on iOS
- beautifully unique menu, comment/contact forms
- touch/swipe gallery
- multiple color schemes
- a variety of extremely customizable shortcodes
- comprehensive documentation
- ..scroll down to find out much more!
Stellar support But don’t take OUR word for itAs usual, you have our promise of excellent support which we’re massively proud of. Below are some kind words those who’ve purchased our themes have sent our way:
- “Absolutely great theme, and support is incredible.”
- ”..over and above what I expect from a developer.”
- “Excellent theme, fantastic support … You have solved my mobile headache.”
- “… customer service provided goes above and beyond … An excellent experience from start to finish.”
- “Best support I’ve ever seen! .. Five stars is not enough!”
- “… extreme fast response!!!”
- “This is by far the best support I’ve gotten on TF.”
- “Wow, thanks for the prompt response.”
- ”...quick to respond and very helpful.”
- “I love this theme ... five stars!!!!”
- ”..documentation [has] been a great help..”
- “Thank you very much for the super-quick support.”
- “Awesome support!”
- “Thanks for such a speedy response! You rock man!”
Fully tested: iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and even desktop browsersHERO is a fully responsive theme and has been tested on several browsers across multiple operating systems and devices. So whether your site is visited from a tablet or smartphone, you can rest assured your content will be accessible quickly and easily.
HERO works alongside your existing desktop themeHERO works alongside your existing desktop theme and can easily be shown to your mobile and/or tablet visitors only. To get a first hand look at the theme, use you device to scan the QR code below and visit the live demo site:
Install as a web app (use your own splash screens and icons)As a part of the theme’s default functionality, HERO can be installed on your iOS device as a web app. Upon arriving on your site, a handy prompt alerts your visitor to add the site to their Home Screen, meaning your site will be just a single tap away.
You can also add your own custom icons and splash screens that the web app will make use of, as illustrated by the included default images below:
Touch-enabled gallery Swipe, pinch and zoomHERO comes with a customized version of PhotoSwipe, the popular touch-enabled gallery system, which integrates absolutely seamlessly with WordPress. Let your visitors swipe, pinch and zoom their way through your images!
Feature-rich: The all-mighty feature list
- works alongside your existing desktop theme
- ‘install as web app’ functionality on iOS (with install prompt, splash screens + icons!)
- ready for translation/localization (.mo, .po files included)
- tested on iOS, Android, Windows Phone as well as desktop browsers
- includes themes for two different slider plugins
- touch/swipe gallery (customized PhotoSwipe)
- supports 9 post formats, complete with the option of background images (Aside, Link, Gallery, Status, Quote, Image, Video, Audio, Chat)
- very unique, subtly animated jQuery comment form
- jQuery contact form with validation
- a ton of extremely customizable shortcodes (alerts, dividers, buttons etc)..
- ..plus shortcodes for YouTube, Vimeo, USTREAM, DailyMotion, Blip.tv..
- .. and shortcodes for easily placing content in columns (text, images, as well as video)
- retina display ready icons
- custom background tool enabled; change the theme’s background color/image in seconds (a dozen background images included)
- a fully responsive liquid design (everything from forms and fields to menus and embedded content is automatically resized to ensure your site looks its best on whatever device and resolution it’s being viewed on)
- extremely thorough documentation
- PSD included
- ready-to-edit child theme included
UPDATE 1.8- Addressed potential iOS 7 icon display issue
UPDATE 1.7- Addressed possible WordPress 3.6 menu incompatibility
- Ready-to-edit child theme now included
- Updated main menu
- An opened menu with sub items is now closed as another is opened
- An opened menu with sub items can now be closed individually
- Updated documentation with: “How to: make sliders/videos etc. touch the edge of the screen”
- Added ‘install as web app’ support on iOS (with install prompt, splash screens + icons!)
- Added documentation item on ‘install as web app’
- Theme now ready for translation/localization (.mo, .po files included)
- Added documentation item on translation/localization
- Added documentation item on how to easily create a phone call button.
- Added documentation item on how to replace site name text with a custom logo
- Addressed rare header issue; when site name and/or tagline are really-really long, header area now adjusts its height properly.
- Added multiple color schemes.
More from BonfireConsider having a look at our full ThemeForest portfolio.
We also create WordPress plugins; visit our CodeCanyon portfolio.