This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
I have another issue withe my child theme.
I’ve created a “goodmood” directory in the themes directory of wp and a style.css in it containing :
Theme Name: Good Mood Studio
Description: A child theme of Hexic – Multipurpose One Page Responsive WP Theme
But the changes are not visible.
Another thing : how can I use icons included with the template ?
I got the same problem with the theme. And It doesn’t have a detailed DOCUMENTATION!!! If I use the page one and two, there will be the same Content on both pages! And Sometimes the Categories also doesn’t work. Please mail the XML File to nabeel(@)whyletz(.)com. It really hard to set up this theme.! Please try to include a detailed Documentation.
The theme looks better in showcase…
Pre-purchase question: is this theme compatible with WordPress 3.6?
For thoose who have a issue with the pages displaying post content on homepage, in functions.php, after <!- Page One Section -> everywhere you see this :
$content = apply_filters(‘the_content’, $post->post_content);
replace it by : $content = apply_filters(‘the_content’, $page_data->post_content);
sorry in index.php
Hi, I’m trying to install de theme, but it just load, load, and it never install. Can u help with this?
Please HELP ASAP
I cant find in the theme documentation or in your support site how can I create an image gallery like the one in the demo page.
We’ve just replied your email.
When I remove the timeline option from the homepage my image galleries will not work. Please advise.
1. Still need some help please on the homepage if I remove the timeline from the options the box rollovers do not work on the portfolio and gallery.
2. Can the home page box posts “Read More” link to a page rather than the post?
3. Also: How to add icons into pages? Can we delete the text and put the actual information next to it?
Thanks for your help.
I need help installing the theme. I’ve sent two emails to your support since last week and have not gotten a reply.
Should it not be a straightforward process where you extract the zip file. got to Appearearance ? Themes > Upload and select hexic.zip.
It never completes the upload and goes to a “page not found” error.
Anyone else face this problem? And what am I doing wrong?
I’ve managed to install it using FTP…but I do have a couple of questions.
1. Creating the portfolio view as per the demo. I am able to insert images and they display correctly, but the pink slider which appears when you hover your mouse over the pictures does not work on the homepage. It works fine on the page itself but not on the homepage
2.Similar question to the user “Shaiko” above. I cannot get the gallery to display as per the demo.
I have sent an email as well.
Hi, I’m trying to setup a Masonry gallery for my portfolio but the page just keeps showing a loader animation.
This is what I have on the page:
class=”alignnone size-full wp-image-1083” alt=”logo1” src=”http://path-to-my.img” width=”800” height=”467” />[/masonry-gallery]
Please send XML file to email@example.com
can someone send me the XML Hexic file.
I have some pre-purchase question on—http://avathemes.com/WP/Hexic/
1) Is the floating menu site-wide OR page-wide? In other words, can I have a different floating menu for each page?
2) How is the floating menu created? Via shortcodes on the page OR via WP’s menu builder?
for some reason on the homepage layout.the full page isnt displaying just the page title. how can I fix this?
Can you please send us a link to that particular page so we can see what’s going on? Thank you.
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $17.60