This theme has just been updated to the latest version of OpenCart
Updated! This theme is now OpenCart 1.4.9 and OpenCart 126.96.36.199/ 188.8.131.52 / 184.108.40.206 / 1.5.2/ 1.5.3/ 1.5.4/ 1.5.5 ready!
High Street is hugely modified template for Open cart. It comes with 5 colour schemes (red, black, blue, green, magenta -> for OpenCart 1.4.9 version). The design is clean and it’s packed with some nice jQuery effects making a better shopping experience for your customers.
- 5 in 1 – five colour schemes come with this theme, see the theme preview (use Theme Switcher from the left column) to check all of them (OpenCart 1.4.9 version)
- Home Page jQuery nivo slideshow module which will allow you to add, edit and maintain your slides from within the admin panel. No html /php digging is needed!
- Hugely modified Opencart layout making it easier to maintain and more user friendly than standard installation
- Attractive and unique design which is enhanced by some pretty jQuery effects.
- Two – column layout which leaves more space for your product presentation but still has a feel of traditional e-commerce where your customers won’t get confused.
- An easy to follow, step by step installation guide (in html format) telling you how to install this theme and make some basic adjustments.
- PSD file supplied
- v 220.127.116.11 -> the newest version (tested -> 100% compatible)
- v 1.5.4 (tested -> 100% compatible)
- v 1.5.3 (tested -> 100% compatible)
- v 1.5.2 (tested -> 100% compatible)
- v 18.104.22.168 (tested -> 100% compatible)
- v 22.214.171.124 (tested -> 100% compatible)
- v 126.96.36.199 (tested -> 100% compatible)
- v 188.8.131.52 (tested -> 100% compatible)
- v 184.108.40.206 (tested -> 100% compatible)
- this theme should also work without any major problems under older versions of Open Cart, however this hasn’t been tested and cannot be guaranteed
- this theme makes some changes to the Opencart core files, so it’s best if you install it on clean installation. If this is not the case, make sure that you backup your files before attempting an installation