- Version 2.0.8 (November 19, 2014)
- Updated Visual Composer plugin to version 4.3.4.
- Added support for featured products on the shop.
- Version 2.0.7 (October 22, 2014)
- Added support for password protected portfolio pages.
- Version 2.0.6 (September 16, 2014)
- Version 2.0.5 (September 2, 2014)
- Fixed a bug that prevented the navigation buttons from taking the selected primary color on the portfolio pages gallery.
- Version 2.0.4 (August 20, 2014)
- Added support for password-protected pages.
- Version 2.0.3 (August 20, 2014)
- Updated the translation files with the new string for the Woocommerce templates.
- Version 2.0.2 (August 12, 2014)
- Includes Explora Layout Builder 1.0.8, which fixes an issue that prevented the block links from being clicked.
- Version 2.0.1 (July 30, 2014)
- Includes Explora Layout Builder 1.0.7, which fixes an issue that prevented new Image blocks from being added.
- Version 2.0 (July 26, 2014)
- Added WooCommerce support.
- Version 1.3.5 (July 21, 2014)
- Includes Explora Layout Builder 1.0.6, which fixes an issue that caused the blocks to break if a HTML P tag was present.
- Version 1.3.4 (July 7, 2014)
- Includes Explora Layout Builder 1.0.5, which fixes an issue that prevented HTML from being saved on the blocks.
- Version 1.3.3 (July 2, 2014)
- Fixed an issue that prevented YouTube videos whose ID contains a hyphen.
- Version 1.3.2 (Jun 25, 2014)
- Fixed an issue which caused some elements not to take the primary color when changed.
- Version 1.3.1 (Jun 18, 2014)
- Added a missing translation string: “read more” buttons on the homepage slider.
- Version 1.3 (Jun 16, 2014)
- Added arrow navigation for single portfolio galleries (can be disabled via Theme Options).
- Version 1.2.7 (Jun 13, 2014)
- Fixed a bug which prevented the videos from being displayed on the blog posts.
- Added support for SSL urls on videos URLs.
- Version 1.2.6 (Jun 3, 2014)
- Updated and Added support for Visual Composer 4.2
- Version 1.2.5 (May 15, 2014)
- Added an option to change the Homepage Grid’s VIEW MORE button
- Version 1.2.4 (May 14, 2014)
- Version 1.2.3 (April 22, 2014)
- Fixes an issue that causes the bog posts galleries to behave incorrectly when more than one gallery is present in the same page.
- Version 1.2.2 (April 17, 2014)
- Fixed an issue that caused the Related Works section on the Single Portfolio pages to be incorrectly displayed when the admin toolbar is active.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the portfolio filters to work incorrectly when using dashes on the work-types names.
- Fixed an issue that could cause child themes not to work properly.
- Fixed an issue that caused the page title to be rendered twice.
- Version 1.2.1 (April 17, 2014)
- Added option to change the “MORE WORKS” button caption on the Homepage Slider.
- Fixed a bug that caused the portfolio filters to break if their name contained white spaces.
- Fixed a bug that caused the quote blocks to show incorrectly when choosing a color other than white.
- Version 1.2 (March 21, 2014)
- Added an option to set a custom URL on the homepage slider slides
- Fixed an issue that caused the Tumblr social icon to display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that caused the blog posts gallery navigation buttons to be displayed in IE.
- Fixed an issue that caused the social icons to be displayed incorrectly in IE.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the blog posts galleries to display incorrectly.
- Version 1.1.2 (March 17, 2014)
- Fixed a bug which prevented the theme colors from being changed.
- Version 1.1.1 (March 13, 2014)
- Fixed an issue that caused the gallery management window to display incorrectly.
- Fixed a new issue with the One-Click Update functionality. Important! For all of our customers that are using the 1.1 version of Hiker, they will need to manually update the theme to version 1.1.1. Again, we apologize for the inconveniences this may cause.
- Version 1.1 (March 10, 2014)
- Added support for videos on the portfolio item pages. See an example.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the one-click update feature from working. Also, setting a purchase code is now required. Important! For all of our customers that are using the 1.0 version of Hiker, they will need to manually update the theme. We apologize for the inconveniences this may cause.
- Fixed several bugs that occurred on mobile devices.
- Fixed a bug which caused the Explora Layout Builder to not save the images on Firefox.
- Updated documentation.
- Version 1.0 (March 6, 2014)
All the images were bought in shutterstock
. They are for demonstration purposes only and are not included in the theme.
Hiker uses the following WordPress plugins: